Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2003, 06:43 PM   #1  

Default Oxycise...ok to do if TTC or pregnant?

Hi everyone....I frequent the boards every once in a while, but don't get to them often enough. I'm thinking about re-starting bodyflex again, but am concerned about it because I am trying to conceive & my understanding is that it is NOT a good idea to do BF. My question is: What about Oxycise? Is it ok to do while I'm trying to conceive & even once I become pregnant. I think I've read in some of the messages that because you're not holding your breath in oxycise, it's ok if you do become pregnant.

Can someone shed some light on the oxycise program for me & if it's ok to do if you're TTC?

Thanks in advance.....I really need to do something again...I've gained almost 40 lbs from being on infertility drugs & decided last month that I needed a break from the drugs & want to make my body "drug free" again.
Old 05-04-2003, 02:51 AM   #2  

Default Can you Oxycise and be pregnant?

Hi Lindarn ~
I do Body Flex, too and love it. I tried Oxycise (for a change in routine), but went back to Body Flex because the results for me have been better. I went to the Oxycise Web site, and here's what it says about pregnancy:

Anyone Can Do It
One of my favorite things about Oxycise! is that truly anyone can do it. I mentioned that I was able to Oxycise! throughout my pregnancy. (Of course, you should always consult your doctor.) I've received letters, emails, phone calls from around the world -- people from all walks of life who have enjoyed success with Oxycise!

The web site that I checked is: http://www.oxycise.com/whatis.htm

But as it says ...check with your Dr first.

Hope this helps.
Closed Thread