South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 03-12-2011, 03:22 PM   #1  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Talking After much thought..moving on.

Well, after much thought.. i have made a decision to forgo phase 1. I have attempted to stay on phase 1 for almost 5 weeks..and i guess that has been my issue. I have been in so much fear over switching over to phase 2 that i have actually sabotaged my diet out of boredom. While, i dont believe that i need to switch diet programs, i do believe its time to move forward to phase 2..Its evident that my cravings for sweet and salty things are gone and i no longer crave(my food cheats have been out of boredom or stress) and so im going to move to phase 2. I bought my brown rice pasta and my shiratake noodles and i have some blueberries in the freezer and some steel oats in the cupboard and so i feel like im ready to move forward.. Im guessing i was being an idiot by trying to stay on phase 1 for a long period of time...when i needed to move forward and i appreciate those who have said that maybe its time to add a little fruit and a little starch in..so onto phase 2..

Just a little f.y.i. - I did go on hiatus for the past two days. I felt like i needed to give it up and take a break for a bit..I wanted to de-stress and just relax and take time to just think it through..

I realized that exercise is important..but because i was stressing about my eating, i stopped exercising..So.. i gave it all up..But im not going to phase 1 just cause i allowed myself to go off plan these past 2 days..Im not craving and im ready to move on..so here i go! and back to exercise i go!

Thanks for the butt kickin.
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:07 PM   #2  
it's always something

That sounds like a fantastic step forward!

Don't forget the green stuff If fresh veggies are hard to get up there this time of year, canned green beans and frozen broccoli are always delicious

Good luck!
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:25 PM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

We're here for ya!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:36 AM   #4  

Height: 5'8

Good choice PHG! It is a good idea to move on when you are so bored of the food you can only think of all the foods you can't eat (I was the same!) Good luck :-)
claire0412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 07:50 AM   #5  

Height: 5'8"

You just really need to make sure that you add veggies to what you eat. You should be eating at least a cup of veggies at each meal.
Mmckellen is offline   Reply With Quote