Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2003, 08:04 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default THURSDAY, MAY 1st

Happy May Day Everyone !!

I'm allllll alllllllllone today here in my office LOVE IT !!

I'm cooking some turkey bacon and brewing a pot of hazelnut coffee. Its good to be the

Nothing doing today, sosdd. Got alot of work to do waaah but thats okay I can go at my own pace.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh this is a secret !! My company asked me to donate blood for experimental purposes, I dont' know why but they want females my age..yadda yadda yadda. So I said SURE !!!!! I'll help. Shoot if they can find the fat gene I'd be thrilled ROFLMFAO !!!!

Talk to you later.

Love, Leenie
Old 05-01-2003, 09:48 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Oh Happy Day :-)

Well Happy May Day to you too Leenie!
Boy you're in here early!!!! don't guess you would have time to meet me in the chatroom sometime today huh?
So funny that you mention hazelnut coffee.....on my way into work today I stopped in at Walmart and decided to pick up a new scented candle for my desk and guess what I picked up - hazelnut coffee - it smells so yummy!!!!! Leens - tell them I would be more than GLAD to ship them my blood if they want to work on finding out anything about the fat gene! lol

Did yall happen to see 48 hours last night about looking perfect. I thought it was a little depressing for some reason??? I try to catch anything on weight and diet and healthy.

Wonder how little Miss Tippy is doing today? hope she checks in and lets us know how she is doing.

It was nice to see all the posts this week!!! Even see a post from Ruth on the "news about tippy" thread! I miss that gal!

Hope everybody has a great day! I'm going walking at the mall at noon - anybody want to join me?

hugs,
Cathy
Old 05-01-2003, 10:11 AM   #3  

After spending two days in the hospital, trying to get some sleep, I slept in my own bed like a ROCK! Did you ever try to sleep with one of those automatic BP cuffs on your arm squeezing the sh*t out of it every ten minutes!?

Am fine. Will take it easy. Yeah, right!

We're still talking building that house and selling this property to Zookeeper and family. I asked R how we could do that all on schedule...building ours, selling theirs and moving both families. He said that we might have to rent a mobile home for a bit. NOW THAT'S ENOUGH TO SEND MY BP UP A FEW POINTS!!!!!!!!!

Then there is the idiocy at the church with getting a new pastor. Everyone has an opinion but no one wants to commit to getting the job done. Grrrrrrrrrr!

Well, I should do some stuff around the house. R did a great job of keeping up with the chores about the house while I was gone.

Again...thank you for all the kind thoughts.
Old 05-01-2003, 10:35 AM   #4  

Talking Hurray Hurray.....

....it is the first of May....outdoor sc------ starts today!

My fav time of year...sorry couldn't resist... I am off to bed...it was a long 12 hours!

Have a good one everyone...good to see this board hopping!

I'll check in later!

Eliz
Old 05-01-2003, 10:51 AM   #5  

Good morning to you all!

Liz I wish I could go back to bed. I don't wish to work your sche. though. You are a better woman than me when it comes to that.

Cathy I saw the 48 hours thing. I was kind of depressed too. That is strange, I thought I was the only one who felt this way sometimes.

I will be leaving tomorrow for the beach, so I hope all of you have a great weekend. WSe are going over for a crawfish boil. We have to bring the crawfish so there is no getting out of this one. Of course, my skinny minnie friend wants to hang out at the beach all day Friday so I need to start gearing myself up for the fact that I have to put a bathing suit on.
Old 05-01-2003, 02:00 PM   #6  

Good morning

It is a beautiful day here.....nothing but blue sky......I feel so much better since the sun came out in full force earlier this week. Since the end of March....tried to go off the light box......but I would start to feel down.....so maybe there is something to all this & clouds & overcast days & depression....but it was cloudy until this week.....now that the sun came out.....I feel great.

Not too much happening here....am going to go out on the deck to finish my coffee now. If I have time....I will see you later.

I even cleaned some cupboards this week......in the kitchen.....It's a good thing no one saw the top shelf in the cupboards.....I couldn't believe how dusty it was!!!!

April
Closed Thread