Old 03-10-2011, 07:43 PM   #1  
I want a smaller wardrobe

S/C/G: 195.2/151/144

Default hello....again

Hello. I haven't been on this website since July 2008. I lost weight with LAWL and since then my center closed and I have gained back all the weight I lost plus some. I have been contemplating joining weight watchers or maybe digging out my LAWL book and doing it on my own. I have spent so much money throughout the years on meetings and I would like to spare that expense. I thought maybe coming here I would get some ideas and encouragement to do this again (and most importantly keeping the weight off). I have lost weight before and I want to do it again and have a healthy lifestyle. Right now I have been in the mindset that I'll start a diet tomorrow or next week so I better enjoy myself today. This is killing me. I have really gotten out of control with my eating. I cannot go on this way. I have high blood pressure, reflux, and ulcers in part due to my being overweight.

Thanks for reading and I hope to come to this forum much more to get myself back on track.
merem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:58 PM   #2  
I want a smaller wardrobe

S/C/G: 195.2/151/144

So much for any encouragement on this forum. Maybe I need to find another group.
merem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:56 AM   #3  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Merem-sorry you felt ignored. It's just that most of the regulars on this board have a quick link to the Monthly thread and don't always check the whole board.

Many of us aren't necessarily following LAWL anymore since most of our centers closed down and we've either modified it or tried something new-though some are. We all know the program really well and can answer a lot of questions (check the newbie thread above for a lot of info). But we're still a good place for support and accountability. Jump in on the monthly thread and join in.

Welcome and good luck!
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:26 PM   #4  

Default la weight loss

Well I love the program but I hate the company. Extremely poor customer service. I purchased a case of take off juice during a promotion. Got to use 4 out of the 12 bottles before they expired. No exchanges, no refunds and when I requested contact from the company - no response at all. This company is out for your money (once they have it you are just anouther number). Buyer beware. I continue with the program because I prepaid in full and there are no refunds but I will not purchase any of their products and would suggest that you be careful what you sign up for.
ghein is offline   Reply With Quote