Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2003, 10:39 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Wednesday, April 30th

Happy Hump Day !

Its only 10:30 am and it feels like it should be 5 pm already....looooooong day !

Nothing going on here, sosdd. The diet is coming along nicely, I'm glugging alot of water and really watching carefully what I eat during the day, so at least at dinner I have some lead way. It seems to be the best way for me. I won't weigh myself, not until a couple of month at this. I really don't want those #'s to hit a nerve and destroy me so ^^^^ them. LOL.

Whats happening in your world ?
Old 04-30-2003, 11:21 AM   #2  

Not much going on here either. I have been wishing to be at home since I walked in the front door.

I am experiecing withdrawal sypmton #2 form the Effexor. I am sooooooo irritabel it isn't funny. I het being this way. I had to warm all of the the employees to be on the look out and not to take anything I say or do personally. I hope this symptom goes away quicker that the last one.
Old 04-30-2003, 12:43 PM   #3  

Talking Kemp and Leens!!

Hi everyone!

I have been busy transplanting my plants.......did 10 this morning...seems like the energy around here changes when my plants are healthy and happy....now that the snow is gone maybe I can think about what I am going to do outdoors!!

Have a great day everyone!

I start two 12 hour nights this eve...swimming and soccer are in full force and the spring cleaning carries on!

All is good in my world....now I just have to start losing some weight.

I can't remember if I posted on my conference yesterday but it was great. It was all about women in mid life....meds, no meds., exercise, sex, relationships etc...it was great. It was a lady from California who was raised in Alabama!

Well have a good one everyone!

P.S. Kemp I can't resist...is one of the side effects spelling difficulties....sorry I couldn't resist....I know you were just hurrying...

Bye for now chickies!
Old 04-30-2003, 01:59 PM   #4  

I can't believe I wrote that. That is too funny Liz!
Old 04-30-2003, 02:29 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Liz you are too funny! lol sounds like the conference covered a bunch of good topics! don't work to hard - yea right! ;-)

Leenie - so glad to hear the diet is coming along nicely!!! that is great! hang in there girlie! We have to all keep on truckin! ;-)

Kemp - don't get any teeth marks from biting your tongue girlie! I sure hope the irritablility passes quickly!

Hello to the rest of the gang!

It is 1:30 here and WILD! I just got back from running errands at noon and picking up office supplies at Office Depot. After work I'm running to pick up advance tickets for my 2 sons and their friends to go see X-Men when it opens on Friday - they can't wait! ;-)

hope everybody is having a good day!

hugs,
Cathy
Closed Thread