Old 03-04-2011, 09:16 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 95/88/55

Height: 5"3

Default Bad Binge

Hi everybody,

I am new to this. Nice to be here.

Ok: I've had a bad binge today. I am in a whole new realm of feelings because this time, instead of hating me, I am hating my husband. He knows how much I am struggling with this, to find this equilibrium in my life, and today we walk past an ice cream place and I said "I'd eat one of those" and he said "Oh, me too, let's go!". So we go inside and we split a huge one of those. From there, it was 1:00p.m., it has been a non-stop till now, that it's 9:30p.m. and I feel like I could puke my eyes out if somebody squeezed my belly.

In all this, I am looking at him and saying: how could he say yes? How can he not say: you are not eating an ice-cream because you are trying to be at peace with yourself and ice-cream does not fit in your plans. He knows that I can't stop! it's either a perfect day of diet, a binge or a fast. He knows that. And somehow, after this many years together, he can't say "no!".

It is starting to creep in and this feeling is now kind of bugging me.

Liz.
Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:56 PM   #2  
Berry and Me

S/C/G: 235/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

I totally understand how you can feel crappy after a binge, but you have to remember that your husband did not force the ice-cream down your throat. He didn't hold you down and make you eat it. You are responsible for what you put in your mouth. I know it's hard. It's something that we all struggle with but it's ultimately up to you.

Don't be mad at your husband.

Everybody messes up from time to time. It's okay. Tomorrow is a new day.
Lauren201 is offline   Reply With Quote