General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 09:24 PM   #1  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Talking Dear John Letters...post Yours Too!!

my dearest darling ignorance is bliss,

ooooh how i have adored you for as long as i can remember...how delightfully innocent you have been all my life....with your rose colored glasses and your turn the other fat cheek persona. you've welcomed me with open arms, all these beautiful years we have shared. Never once have you failed to be there for me, to soothe my doubting soul...with your deep non-questioning voice...and luscious fail to speak up lips.

You've turned me into a recluse and kept me in solitary confinement because you wanted me all to yourself. You've padded my hips, sagged my breasts, rubbed my thighs, jiggled my arms, widened my rear and turned my tummy into your fluffy bedtime pillow! You've glazed over my eyes and made me avoid reading labels. You denied me the chance of cooking healthy. You caused my scales to break and you've wedged me into the tub for the VERY LAST TiME!!

every time i got online to educate myself, and check my emails...
all i could hear was...
Y-O-U-V'E G-O-T B-L-I-S-S!

well...i just want you to know, theres a new man in my life...his name is
WISDOM!

He comes from a very PRESTiGiOUS family line...his relatives...KNOWLEDGE, AWARENESS, DETERMINATiON, ENLiGHTENMENT, POWER, OBSERVATiON, DiSCERNMENT, iNSiGHT, PROFiCiENCY, STAMiNA, SPUNK and ABiLiTY have all welcomed me into the family.

good-bye ignorance is bliss....you're just a very faint memory...
from SUSAN your FOREVER EX!
ps...don't bother trying to stalk me or call me ever again...i have a new body guard....who can kick your iGNORANT BLiSSFUL AZZ!!
Old 02-18-2011, 09:37 AM   #2  
Sea

S/C/G: 213/161.2/115

Height: 5'3"

That was cool.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:56 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Great !
Old 02-18-2011, 12:00 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 295/278/160

Height: 5'7

I posted this over in the 300+ forum because I didn't pay attention to where it was posting, just the topic...so I will cut and paste it here too:

Dear 295,

I'd like to take a moment to thank you for coming into my life. I know we have parted ways, but I really wanted to let you know that having known you has taught me so much about myself, my strength and my resolve. I have learned that I can change, that I am stronger than I thought, and that my husband truly does love me for WHO I am. But I learned all I could from you, and decided we needed to part ways. I do not miss you at all. That is not why I am writing to you, I just wanted to remind myself why I am THANKFUL that you came into my life, and why I am more thankful that you are gone.

Dear 280's:

I know that we haven't been seeing each other very long, but I really don't think this is going to work out. I think it would be better in the long run if we just put an immediate ending to our relationship and go our own ways. You're weighing me down and cramping my style. Me and my new friends, Health and Nutrition have been talking, and we all feel that they are much better influences of me, and therefor I should spend more time with them. And to be honest I like them more!! You are a drag, not to mention, your embarrassing! So...why don't you go hang out with your buddy 290's, while I have a short love affair with 270's. Yes, I am working my way down the weight ladder, call me a number sl*t if you like, but I just love the feel of all the different shapes and sizes on me! And hey, I may as well get some experience before I marry myself to 155!!

Sincerely
OhMyDogs

Last edited by OhMyDogs; 02-18-2011 at 12:02 PM.
Closed Thread