Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 05:06 AM   #1  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Default IP Weekend Chat - 18-20 February 2011

Welcome and welcome back to the Daily Chat thread -- introduce yourself, post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-Scale Victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms

Progress photos have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

3FATCHICKS Forum Technical Stuff

Tickers and signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have
  • been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days
  • AND
  • posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum.
When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread
for more information and instructions.

Search: If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using Google. More information is here in this Search tip using Google

Quoting: The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Other helpful links

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

PDF file of Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book, The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You

To see what big losses, NSVs, and inspiring stories you missed yesterday: Thursday, 17 February 2011 and partial Friday, 18, February 2011

Last edited by EatAnts; 02-18-2011 at 05:11 AM.
Old 02-18-2011, 07:04 AM   #2  
Lynn

S/C/G: 218/186/160

Height: 5'8"

Good morning! I saw posts in another thread where it was mentioned to get weight loss moving (if you are in a stall) by doing IP boot camp OR adding an IP packet daily for a few days. Just wanted to do a poll to see what has worked best for the veterans here. Thanks and hope everyone has a successful IP weekend!
Old 02-18-2011, 07:16 AM   #3  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondalynny View Post
Good morning! I saw posts in another thread where it was mentioned to get weight loss moving (if you are in a stall) by doing IP boot camp OR adding an IP packet daily for a few days. Just wanted to do a poll to see what has worked best for the veterans here. Thanks and hope everyone has a successful IP weekend!
For the months I've been around some people swear by it and see a difference in their losses. I didn't see any difference in my losses. (Mine were always slow). Every one is different the best you can do is try it for a week and see if it makes a difference.
Old 02-18-2011, 07:57 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 245.6/193.4/180.0 IP 10/17/10

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by couts71 View Post
Hello all you IP Warriors out there. It has been a very busy week for me and I haven't been able to post so congrats to all of you with successful weight loss and wonderful NSV. Everybody keep up the great jobs you are doing and here's to a awesome Friday. Well I have WI#13 in a few hours and I hope it will be successful. Will report back later. Have a AWESOME IP Day!!!!!
Wow Couts you only have 24lbs till you are at goal!! Congratulations!
Old 02-18-2011, 08:21 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 222/207.8/150

I have removed all of the spoons from my house....GONE! Not really, but hope you get my desire to stay OP and Spoon Free toady. Sometimes you just gotta get it out. I was feeling so guilty, yuck.. Confessing helps me move forward on a fresh note. So today I will take my supplements with two bottles of water, then an hour or so later a crushed iced chocolate drink. Yum, I just love that I can have that so early in the morning. My lunchtime fav is the Blueberry Pom drink...I have that with lots of crushed ice and 2 cups-o-veggies. Snack will be the ever-do delightful vanilla peanut bar (best part of my day right there) I'll have my recently roasted turkey over 2 cups of veggies. Still hoping I can sweep me- err's under the table and have some results on Monday's WI. Increase the water and hope for the best is all I can do at this point! I am feeling strong today. Chin up, and I'm out! Wishing everyone great Friday and the will power to stay true and OP! Cheers!
Old 02-18-2011, 08:45 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 5'5

Default Tgif....

Had WI today and down another 2lbs......super excited......

I know I have read on one of the threads about the Big C and what can be taken....does anyone have any recomendations that is not an IP product? Thanks......Happy Friday... and GOOD LUCK!!
Old 02-18-2011, 08:47 AM   #7  

Just placed my first Walden Farms order... used a coupon I found online for Buy 5, get 5 free. Don't know that would be considered a good -coupon, but I used it and it worked. If anyone is interested the coupon code was ww-q111-05, Not even sure if I'm allowed to say this or not, would someone confirm we can or cannot share this info?
Old 02-18-2011, 08:49 AM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerdixie View Post
Had WI today and down another 2lbs......super excited......

I know I have read on one of the threads about the Big C and what can be taken....does anyone have any recomendations that is not an IP product? Thanks......Happy Friday... and GOOD LUCK!!
Congrats on the 2lb! A great weigh to start your day! I've added colace to my daily supplement regime. Its not a stimulant but rather a "softener" that helps keep things going in the right direction. Hope that hepls!
Old 02-18-2011, 08:50 AM   #9  
Loving the Sleeved Life

S/C/G: 267/252/133.5

Height: 5'3"

Good morning IP friends, and Happy Friday! Just finished my first article for a new blog I'm working with about doing Disney as a single parent...keeping that goal in mind! Once there, I plan to stay on phase 3 or 4 (oh, how I hope I'll be there by then...the end of September, 7 months from now!), and will be writing about Disney on a "diet." Exciting!

I think I'm going to try the IP boot camp...nervous making, but weekends are the best time for me to start anything! I'm dealing with the big C and TOM, too, so hopefully when those are done, we'll see some movement again!
Old 02-18-2011, 08:50 AM   #10  

....uhm, that should have been, "Hope that helps!" not hepls, not even sure what a hepls is...ha!
Old 02-18-2011, 09:20 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 218.7/212.6/165

Height: 5' 6"

Tomorrow is the dayyyyyyyy! OLD fat clothes will be GONE from my closet. I was in a tight 18 !!! what????? now in a loose loose 14... so will keep the 14's as I move into 12's... everything else will be G O N E........ this gives me more motivation too. Everyone that PREVIOUSLY did this diet here at work said, 'oh one day when you stop all that weight will come back on' I hate hearing that. My thinking is WHY would you let it? especially if you know how to eat now...and how to NOT combine certain foods together. I just do not understand
Old 02-18-2011, 09:40 AM   #12  
Re-Start 8/6/2012

S/C/G: 202/152/155

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgadsMe View Post
Just placed my first Walden Farms order... used a coupon I found online for Buy 5, get 5 free. Don't know that would be considered a good -coupon, but I used it and it worked. If anyone is interested the coupon code was ww-q111-05, Not even sure if I'm allowed to say this or not, would someone confirm we can or cannot share this info?
Did you order right from the Walden Farms site???
Old 02-18-2011, 09:41 AM   #13  
Re-Start 8/6/2012

S/C/G: 202/152/155

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSINGFORGOOD2010 View Post
Tomorrow is the dayyyyyyyy! OLD fat clothes will be GONE from my closet. I was in a tight 18 !!! what????? now in a loose loose 14... so will keep the 14's as I move into 12's... everything else will be G O N E........ this gives me more motivation too. Everyone that PREVIOUSLY did this diet here at work said, 'oh one day when you stop all that weight will come back on' I hate hearing that. My thinking is WHY would you let it? especially if you know how to eat now...and how to NOT combine certain foods together. I just do not understand
Who is that babe in your avatar pic!?!?! You look STUNNING!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2011, 10:02 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 185.6/148/145

Height: 5'9"

Happy Friday to you all...here is to a weekend full of OP for everyone!!

NSV..walked in to get my hair done and my hairdresser said you've lost weight and as I got closer she said WOW you have lost a lot of weight. Felt great, last time I went there was 6 weeks ago right before I started IP and I've lost 21.5 pounds since then. WEEEE WHOOOOO!!!
Old 02-18-2011, 10:09 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 218.7/212.6/165

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesley View Post
Who is that babe in your avatar pic!?!?! You look STUNNING!!!!!!!!!
oh BOY hahahhahahha thank you! you are too kind .......... its one of the dresses i bought from Bikini Village. A place I had mentioned that i would NEVER ever had entered even to browse before IP..........
Closed Thread