Old 02-17-2011, 06:48 PM   #1  

Default Need preconditioning menu please

Hi everybody!

After several surgeries and gaining back about 20 pounds since Oct. (hard to believe isn't it? I am going to go back to the MRC program, doing it on my own this time. I have all my materials/menus except I can't find the pre-conditioning menu. I would appreciate it so much if anyone could remind me what that is. I know some start without doing it, but I feel I need to start there to get myself back on track.

The enhancer from MRC really seemed to help me when I did the program last summer/early fall. Have any of you found something you can buy that is similar to that? I called my center and they said you have to sign up to buy their supplements. I'll just get the drinks from Diet Direct, so that's no problem.

Thanks!

Deb
Debster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 10:06 PM   #2  

Default Preconditioning, green, and blue menu needed

I was on the program back in 2009. My menus were thrown away by my roommate and I couldn't afford to pay the startup plan. I'm on a limited income and really need help. My email is shelley_grmn @yahoo.com
Please help!!
Shelley_grmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 12:43 AM   #3  

Default Would you mind emailing me pre-conditioning and the meal plans? I lost mine. Thank

Would you mind sharing your copies? I lost mine when I thought I was gonna stay thin and here we are 12 years later!!! Sad me... Thank you.
[email protected]

Last edited by MzBling; 03-15-2018 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Adding email...
MzBling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 08:42 PM   #4  

I recently purchased Metabolic Majic but would like to transition to a regular menu...I believe I need the green menu...does anyone have it?
blushbash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 06:35 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzBling View Post
Would you mind sharing your copies? I lost mine when I thought I was gonna stay thin and here we are 12 years later!!! Sad me... Thank you.
[email protected]
Hi MzBling, If you got hold of any of the menus, would you mind sharing them with me? I am feeling desperate coming into the holiday season and need to get back on MRC.
[email protected]
Bangslee36 is offline   Reply With Quote