View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 11:25 AM   #4

S/C/G: 186/168/135

Height: 5'3"

Thanks ladies! My wedding day is March 25, 2011. I don't have enough time left to get to my 50 pound goal, but I really want to make the 25 pound one before then. I bought my dress before I started losing & I purposely got if too small. When I tried it on the first time I could BARELY zip it! At first my weight was not coming on off....I gained 5lbs instead & 2 weeks after buying it I could only get the zipper 3 inches from the top. Hubby-to-be wanted me to exchange it, but I refused. I knew I would get the weight off if I had to. That dress has been the motivation I have been needing for a long time! I tried it on today & not only does it completely zip, I can also breath in it now! LOL I'm still motivated to lose mor though, even if it means last minute alterations. Even if I don't make it to the size I want to be by then, I will know I did my very best & I will feel much better about myself & the way I look when I walk down the isle. I have 37 days left to lose 10 more pounds if I want to hit the halfway mark of my journey before the wedding. I think I can do it!
ChubbyBride325 is offline   Reply With Quote