Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-09-2011, 04:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 208/141/120

Height: 5ft 4inch

Default Stressed and Hungry... HELP!!!

Im having a bad week mentally I have had lots of stress with My mum being ill, work stress and husband stress.
We are looking at holidays for next month and I just feel like killing him when I should be happy we havent been away since 2005 all because I am hungry

I have been so good this week and really stuck to the eating plan and exercise plan but tonight is a tough one I dont think i am hungry as in my belly in rubbling I think its a mental thing I just want food REALLY want food

I think I am going to have to go to sleep just to get away from my food thoughts

Really struggling tonight
marie81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:51 PM   #2  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

MARIE ~ everyone here knows how you feel; we all have those days or nights ... I always have a small, healthy snack in the evening like a baked apple with a bit of cinnamon & splenda (done in microwave) with a sprinkle of walnuts OR a piece of cheddar cheese with 2 wg soda crackers; yogurt with fruit is nice too.

I also try to pick nutrient-rich foods and snacks: having a dinner that is very satsifying with lots of veggies and/or salad, so that I don't feel so hungry in between meals. I also take Vitamin & Mineral supplements to help ward off cravings.

In the evening (when not here), I read historical romance novels to pass the time; going to bed earlier is also another good alternative -- works for me!

Hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation next month ...
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 05:01 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 208/141/120

Height: 5ft 4inch

Thanks honey I think sleep will definably be the best option I really dont want to eat anything as I know it will lead to me going wild in the kitchen and eating everything.
Its hard because i have 2 kids there is always little treats for them and I just found them so i have gone in to another room to get away but its killing me knowing its there I really dont want to crack dont know what to do, this is the worse I have craved in weeks
marie81 is offline   Reply With Quote