Old 02-04-2011, 04:44 PM   #1  

Default Points Plus Forum?

I am just wondering why there's not one. I have been following Momentum for a while now (since 2009). I would be at goal , if not for self-imposed plateaus. I love the new plan, I am finally losing again steadily. Probably due to my avid determination (finally). I don't mind posting here, of course. I am just curious.
Rarr777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 10:18 PM   #2  
Not Giving Up!

S/C/G: 351/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

The main forum is for Points Plus related discussion, while the subforums are for old plans or those that differ from the primary plan. At least that's how I understand it.
LitChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 03:39 PM   #3  

AH ha! Thanks for the info. I have been a member awhile, but had not really posted much. So, I'm kind of a newbie on the forums.
Rarr777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 07:56 PM   #4  
Less of a Better Me

Well, originally when I got here the momentum/flex forum was for current discussion of the current plan. When it changed to Points Plus I suggested it be changed to refer to Points Plus. Someone was going to do that. But then someone suggested that maybe have current program stuff in the general overall program and that seems OK to although I would probably change this one to Points Plus since people seem to look for it and it seems strange not to have it. But, not up to me.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote