Old 02-04-2011, 11:45 AM   #1  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Default OK. Now I need help, please.

I did well on my trip ~ ate sensibly and walked a lot.

Didn't get right back to hard core dieting, just tried to eat sensibly but it seems that a week of having it all put in front of me has completely robbed my mind of plannning healthy food. Today I ate 2 bars of chocolate. The only improvement about that is that yesterday I ate 3. I don't even like the taste of chocolate any more.

Help! Hugs and kicks please. I must not, not, not roll back!
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:47 AM   #2  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Just take a deep breath and get right back on track! Get your mindset back to the healthy food and realize that it is what your body needs for fuel to keep moving throughout the day. Junk food won't provide your body what it needs to be its best.
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:51 AM   #3  
Don't Give Up!

S/C/G: 262/137.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Smile

I've been struggling a week to get back on plan. So I know how you feel.
I finally got in the 220's and now today I'm 230.6. Let's do this together we can't let this get out of hand. I plan on counting calories today and plan out my meals. Good Luck!
VickieLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:56 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

I can't remember who had posted this, I found it lurking on the maintainer's forum. It's a mantra I use when I want something that I don't have in my plan. It goes: "Wait. Breathe. It all counts." It helps me, it may help you - so thought I'd share it. The next time some off plan item is calling your name, think for a minute about how far you've come, and how much further you'd like to go - and how this bit of chocolate is just NOT WORTH IT!!
sept15lija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:12 PM   #5  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

To say say:

"self, we are going to get BACK on track NOW- we had a week off now it's time to regroup- we will NOT regain the weight!"

And just do it. Even if you have to fight yourself every step of the way- you'll thank yourself later
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 03:37 PM   #6  
xty
bright hearted

S/C/G: 240/127/125

Height: 5'6

Hi there - I recently had a much much much more serious back slide and wanted to:
- give you a huge hug! I get it. Boy do I get it.
- tell you that at 2 days of choco eating you are NOT too far gone to turn this right around!
- encourage you to make tomorrow a completely choco free day. Busy yourself, throw the choco away, ask any household members (if you have them) for support, and let us know how it goes too.

My personal backslide lasted weeks and involved almost 15lbs, I really wish for you that you dont have to experience that as it was mental **** for me. You can turn this around, I believe in you
xty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 05:16 AM   #7  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Thankyou for all your support.
Last night I:
wanted to eat a ton of extra bread but made do with 1 slice

This morning I:
wanted to eat a ton of extra bread but didn't
am setting off for my first walk in 10 days.

getting there.
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 05:41 AM   #8  
I Will do this....

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/165

Height: 5ft 7

Rosi, Rosi, Rosi - how delightful to have you back first of all!
Secondly here is a huge
Thirdly here is the you requested......DO NOT GIVE UP!! You are very close to achieving everything you hoped for yourself. You have not come this far, to allow those mental cravings to overtake you- you know better than that. Do not allow the things into your house that cause the cravings in the first place. Try not buying the chocolate. Not eating even one piece of bread (for me it could never be just one....) Get out a photo of you at your highest weight (there are very few of me, but I can find one if I need to) Look at the photo and find that mental fortitude that has got you to 162lbs.
Fourth - here is the to keep you on track - you CAN and Will succeed.
I've told you before you are an inspiration to me, keep going- I believe in you!
starbrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:25 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosinante View Post
Thankyou for all your support.
Last night I:
wanted to eat a ton of extra bread but made do with 1 slice

This morning I:
wanted to eat a ton of extra bread but didn't
am setting off for my first walk in 10 days.

getting there.
YAY! Good for you - enjoy your walk!
sept15lija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:27 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 325/125/maintaining

Height: 5'6.5

Throw all that chocolate in the trash. If the bread is calling to you, throw it away, too. You will come out of this and come out stronger. You will reach your goal and you will maintain. Have no doubts!
KatMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:29 AM   #11  

Height: 1.67m

Good going! Keep remembering that your today is not your yesterday. Just because you had a minor blip yesterday and the day before won't suddenly make you 2 stone heavier! Pretty much most of us have our slip ups now and then, it's allowed, as long as you know what you are doing and that you get back on track.
timkerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 03:52 PM   #12  
Le geek, c'est chic

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/150ish

Height: 5'2" and change

I don't know how much time you spend looking at your progress photos, Rosinante, but I've seen your monthly photo posts and am astonished at the differences I see. You don't just look slimmer, you look younger. Your style has changed for the better--I see a woman who has increasingly fab hair, stylish clothes, and flattering makeup in each photo. I see someone who travels freely and fearlessly. I see someone who's got an inner core of steel to have lost so much already.

There is just NO WAY that the woman in those photos is going to be derailed by a few mediocre chocolate bars or some dry old bread. So having a couple or a few bites of these things is an anomaly, something you did for a little bit to be put away once you decide they're not in your bigger plan for yourself. It sounds like you've already made that decision, so you don't need any kicks from me.

Instead, you'll get a for walking, eating in moderation, and recognizing when it's time to get back in the saddle again!
Nola Celeste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:22 PM   #13  
xty
bright hearted

S/C/G: 240/127/125

Height: 5'6

Awesome progress not eating all that bread AND taking a walk

We are cheering you on! Keep up the great work!
xty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:54 AM   #14  
slim endgame

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 4"

It's ok sweet darlin...we all needs a little chocolate sometimes
Tomorrow is a brand new day- think about Springtime and sleeveless shirts. Now that is a real motivator!
goal4agirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 04:54 PM   #15  
Sea

S/C/G: 213/161.2/115

Height: 5'3"

That c word is the little C. And it can be just as dangerous as the Big C. Instead, lets think chicken, grilled with onions and bell peppers. Side it with 1/2 cup of black beans, well seasoned, and some steamed squash.
Sea is offline   Reply With Quote