Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 02-01-2011, 12:05 PM   #1  

Default How do use your protein drinks?

Hi there! I am curious about protein drinks (Whey Protien, Bariwise). How do you incorporate them into your day? Do you drink it with your meals, in-between meals or as a complete meal repacement? Thanks for your input!

Last edited by Triciaaanne; 02-01-2011 at 12:05 PM.
Triciaaanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 205/160/155

Height: 5' 7.5"

I follow the Metabolic Research Center Diet Plan. The protein drinks we take are the same as Bariwise. We drink one WITH breakfast, one WITH lunch, and then up to 2 more throughout the day. If you go more than 5 hours between meals, it would be a good idea to drink one in between. For instance, I eat lunch at 12:00 p.m. and don't eat supper until 6:00 p.m. So, I'll drink a protein drink (by itself) around 4:00 p.m.
Hope that helps!
AshleyRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:22 PM   #3  

Thanks so much for answering my question! Yours is the most straight-forward explanation I've read. I appreciate it. Take care.
Triciaaanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 02:18 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 205/160/155

Height: 5' 7.5"

Ooh, almost forgot to mention. Our program stipulates that we're only allowed to have one "creamy" protein drink per day, max. The creamies are ones like Hot Chocolate, the latte drinks, etc. I think that the fruit ones are all considered "clears," which we're allowed to have whenever. Does that make sense?
AshleyRae is offline   Reply With Quote