Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2003, 09:44 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Thursday, April 17

Good Morning Chickadees!

I'm drinking my coffee and doing payroll but thought I would start this up.

Feet - I hope you saw my post yesterday about Nailtiques for your nails. You can order it at www.ballbeauty.com/nailtiqu.htm

Enja - welcome!!! I read your post and wanted to be sure to welcome you here. I am 43 but will be 44 in September. If you are a night owl, be sure to check out the chatroom at night - there is a great nighttime crowd of chatters and you will have a blast there. I don't get in too often at night, but I love it when I do. Please keep posting. I look forward to getting to know you. ((((hugs))))

I walked after I got home from work yesterday and it was wonderful outside - cloudy and windy! Hope to do the same this afternoon. :-) anybody else exercising? don't forget to post it on the exercise post.

I hope everybody has a blessed day!

hugs,
Cathy
Old 04-17-2003, 10:28 AM   #2  

Red face Off to bed

I just did my first of five night shifts last night so I am off to bed...I am working all weekend until monday morning!

God give me strength!

I hope everyone has a blessed and love filled Easter....I will check in when I can.

Eliz
Old 04-17-2003, 11:07 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Holy Thursday Everyone !!

Are you all ready for Easter / Passover ?
My mind is running raggid, I have so much to do w/little time as usual

Welcome Enja.

I'll be checking in next Tuesday, cause I have off until then YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO maybe a few brain cells will recoop ?

Enjoy the Holidays Everyone....

Hugs
Old 04-17-2003, 02:33 PM   #4  

Well again I am busy busy. This software thing is giving me a headache. My boss told me he would pay me $500 to convert all of the info instead of letting the company do it but I am not to sure i am ready for that. They money sounds good but I kind of like my sanity.

Not to much going on here today. It is kind of quiet (thank goodness)

I hope all of you are having a great Thursday.
Old 04-17-2003, 03:24 PM   #5  

Thank You CathyXXX. I will stop by the bueaty supply on the way home tonight. You are the best. Ms. Feet
Old 04-17-2003, 05:17 PM   #6  

Hi everyone,

DS2 is still here....he leaves tomorrow. DH, the dog & I are going to visit DS1 near Vancouver......we are leaving tomorrow morning. Will be gone for 4 or 5 days or so.

Everyone have a Happy Easter.

See you when I get back.

April
Old 04-17-2003, 07:15 PM   #7  

Leens,

Thanks for the message. It made my day. How nice to see the warm welcome I have received today in this thread0 WOW!!!

It's been a particularly tough day as we have the "official" (MRI) word that my husband's surgery (5th neurosurgery) was unsuccessful. Bummer!

Life goes on and we are grateful that he is alive and with us at all.

Have a nice Good Friday, if you celebrate this holiday.

See you on the mesage board.

I have signed in to ithe chat room, but my timing must be off, and it has been empty thus far. I'm going to try again late tonight.

God Bless,
ENJA
Old 04-17-2003, 07:25 PM   #8  

addendum- Hi Liz- another RN. It can be so tough working the holiday. I'm fortunate to be off this weekend.

Also, took a look at at www.ballbeauty.com/nailtiqu.htm. Looks like what my daughter wants! She is too young for nail extensions, but wants a little length for French (is this now PC to call them "Freedom") manicure??

I have my one luxury (well deserved at that!) of gel nails. I have my hour of total relaxation once a week with a manicure. My friend, Paula (soon to be joining 3FC, I hope) and I so seldom see each other that we schedule our manicures together and just relax and enjoy.

What do others do for special stress relief? I'm not only trying to start a new conversation....I really NEED to find more ways to relax. I guess biting heads off of chocolate bunnies isn't going to "do it" this Easter, LOL!!!

Love to you all again,
ENJA
Old 04-17-2003, 08:17 PM   #9  

Hi Enja.....I wanted to say welcome. The ladies here are really great.

I used to be a nurse....worked for 27 years....part of the time in the nursery....most of the time in the children's ward....but haven't worked in 11 years.....my DH took early retirement 6 years ago.

April
Closed Thread