View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 10:22 AM   #4
Effort = Success

S/C/G: 212/126/120

Height: 5'5"

Thanks guys, every once in awhile this stuff gets to me.

LightRaven - I have been diagnosed with depression but never had it looked into deep enough because I never liked the doctors. I am positive I have bipolar depression, I change moods so quickly and my family pays for it. Plus the seasons changing doesn't make me all joy joy in the winter either. I basically have an outline of all these things with my doctor but it all came on so late I lost my medical before I could really get tested. I have re applied for medical because I got back into school so I'm hoping I hear back soon. I'm so nervous to find out. That's another one of my stresses; we've looked at all kinds of low income medical places and all of the tests I need are expensive and they can't help or they just wont see me. As for the SSI I've heard they turn down everyone the first time unless it's something they can't ignore. I plan to get better medical records hopefully soon and go back to them. It's been a year and I'm gonna tell them that things haven't gotten much better and I still need help.

Initiative is offline   Reply With Quote