Old 01-29-2011, 02:30 PM   #1  

Default I need to buy a scale

Hello everyone

I have a question if someone can help, I need to buy a scale to weigh my self on, I would like to get a digital one, but I don't know what kind to get or if they are accurate with your weight, what do you guys think? Any advice?
Oh, the reason I want the digital kind is because I CAN'T see those little lines. to tell what my weight is.

Thank you

Sylvia
webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:10 AM   #2  
Yoyo Master

S/C/G: 182/175/130

Height: 5'5"

I have a Tanita that I've had for years now, maybe ten. It measures to 0.2 accuracy and I love it. If I get wonky weights, it means I need a new battery. Everyday I diet consistently the tiny drop in weight is there (I weigh in the morning.) If I eat high sodium the day before, it might go up 2 lbs.

I weigh in at home in the morning before my WW meeting and am consistently 2 lbs heavier at the WW weigh in, so I am pleased with the scale and the consistency.
Alright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:10 PM   #3  

Thank you Alright for your reply, I will see if I can find Tanita scale wish me luck.

Thanks again
webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:50 PM   #4  
WW Moderator

I second Tanita. It's always consistent! They have several on Amazon.
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote