View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 09:52 AM   #101
Spooky

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everyone! I have to remember to check in here more often. Weighed in last night and I'm at 230 now. Every pound lost seems like such a battle when it is so easy to put it back on! I am definitely committed to staying the course. I love the new WW program and have lost exactly 6 lbs in 3 weeks and I'm happy with that.

Mel - I know what you mean about your brain not catching up to your body. I still see myself at my highest weight even though I've lost 30 lbs and a couple of sizes since then. I imagine it just gets stranger and more difficult as you get smaller (especially for someone like me who has never been 'small' to begin with).

Liz: I also need to regain strength. I'm at that stage where I feel like I'm still 'too heavy' for anything. Too heavy for zumba or group fitness classes. Too heavy for weight lifting. Too heavy to shop at this store or that one. Ugh.

Carri: Good luck! I'm sure that 5 lbs will come right back off. If it was over a weekend it is probably more sodium related than anything else!

I have to go with the Packers, too, but I'll be working that weekend anyway. No superbowl parties for me (which might be a good thing)!