Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 05:24 PM   #1  
Funsized Fiesta

S/C/G: 230/144.5/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Adios to the 150s & 140s-3

The other thread got closed, so I hope everyone finds this okay!

Went to a party on Friday and went off plan, but that is the last party for awhile that I know of, so it's all smooth sailing for awhile. Hope everyone else is doing well! Gotta run off soon, I'll do individual replies later.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:43 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Congratulations!
Old 01-09-2011, 08:29 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

New thread!

148.8 pounds this morning/67.5kg, finally edging lower. Todays foods seem to be going well, though as usual, no idea what dinner is haha.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:14 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Rainbow: Congrats on the scale going down!

---School starts tomorrow. I'm a nervous wreck and really weird when it comes to meeting new people that I don't know. (Oh well!) I guess that how I'm suppose to make friends lol. As for my calories go today. I was on the higher side of them and it's freaking me out because for the past 2 weeks I have been on the higher side so I guess I need to start trying to control my "snacking" lol. Today I got in 30 minutes of working out and the scale read 158.4 which is almost 2 lbs away from the 160's decade and that makes me so happy because the farther away from the 160s I go the closer to the 140's I get! Thats about all for me. Hope everyone has had an awesome day!
Old 01-09-2011, 09:21 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 156/155/140

Height: 5'5"

Weighed myself today for the first time since starting my diet. Cringe worthy but I'm hoping to be out of the 150's by the time I go to big bear in the 22. I can already see changes in my waist, face, and chest though so yay me!
Old 01-09-2011, 11:59 PM   #6  
155LBS LOST

S/C/G: 300/145/140

Height: 5'3"

Everyone is doing so well! Congrats you guys! <3
Old 01-10-2011, 06:27 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

TOM is looming! I feel bloated and jiggly! I only made it to the gym last week 3 times. My goal is 4xs minimum, but will try for 5x's if I can. I did spend most of yesterday painting our bathroom and bedroom so that should have burned some calories, but I def. plan to be at the gym 4x's this week.

We are supposed to get 5-7 inches of snow Tues-Weds...I'm so NOT looking forward to it!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Old 01-10-2011, 08:48 AM   #8  
155LBS LOST

S/C/G: 300/145/140

Woke up early this morning for work. Weighed in at 150.2.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:55 AM   #9  

Woohooo I finally saw a bit of a loss, 156.0!! Thats .6 pounds and Im almost going to cross my barrier into 155!!! (Yes I get that excited over 1 pound lol cause my loss is soooooooo slow)
Old 01-10-2011, 08:57 AM   #10  
Mini Goal 2 reached!

S/C/G: 164/142.5/135

Height: 5'6.5"

I woke up this morning feeling bloated and fat, (oh and constipated, tmi, I know...) <--- felt this way for the last 3 days... Wii says I went up today, after I went down yesterday... ick. I'm sure I've "gained". I want it to go away... one whoosh would restore my confidence... I swear... after being sick, (still have the cough and congestion one week later, and now my boyfriends son is sick too.... ugh), I just want this all to be over with, and move on!

k... back to the grind...
Old 01-10-2011, 10:32 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 210.5/160/130

ok it must be time for me to make some changes because i am stuck and keep going up and down, but can't get below 140 (except for the one time i did on nye). here is my plan for this week to break through this plateau:
cardio daily- try for atleast 45min
drink atleast 80oz of water
keep my calories under 1500
keep my carbs under 100
stop eating by 8pm- if i am hungry i'll try a protein drink or sugar free hot chocolate

so questions for all you ladies:
do you stop eating at a certain time each night? do you think it matters
what do you do to curb your sweet tooth? for me it almost seems i need to cut out sweets all together.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:46 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Skinny- I don't have a "time" that I stop eating by, but I am notorious for eating dinner early and going to the gym later. It might seriously be all in my head but i like to feel like I am buring my dinner off and that it isn't just sitting in my stomach lol! If you do this you have to be sure to give yourself PLENTY of time to digest before going to teh gym, otherwise...MISERY!

For whatever reason I just cannot seem to dip below 145. I got really close before my vacation. I have sort of decided that it is "okay" if it really does take me 7 months to lose 12-13lbs, but at the same time I would love for it to be gone sooner....Too bad this isn't easy!
Old 01-10-2011, 12:15 PM   #13  
Funsized Fiesta

S/C/G: 230/144.5/130

Height: 5'4"

rainbowstripe Yay for edging lower. Every little bit counts!

JLNichols07 Good luck with school today! Good job with the working out and yay for the scale moving lower, too. I can never really control my snacking haha, I just work in a few snacks throughout the day within my calories.

Pinkberry Not cringe worthy at all, you're very close! Keep up the good work.

LindsB Looming is definitely a good word to use when describing TOM haha. Hope the bloating stops soon for you. And ack, that is a lot of snow. We get one inch here and everyone freaks out, I can't imagine 5-7. And I think we all have those weights our bodies like to stick at for awhile, we just have to keep on keeping on and the plateu will break eventually.

JennieLovesKisses You are so close to the 140s, awesome job.

LiLLy19 Woohoo for a loss! I get excited about everything, don't even worry about it.

Andejean Aw, feel better soon! x a billion for you. Being sick sucks monkey, it really does.

skinnyby25 That looks like a good plan for kicking that plateu in the butt, good luck. You're so close! I don't stop eating by a certain time every night, I just try to not eat anything within two hours of going to bed, but I don't go to bed at the same time every night. I tend to have a late dinner between 8-10 PM (I get home from school after 9 PM a couple days a week), but I'm up late, so if I stopped before that, I'd be hungry all night long. My sweet tooth has really gone down over time, but it's still a little hard to stop once I've started. I tend to eat things like dark chocolate that really aren't all that sweet, and I don't have a problem with that.

---

My thighs are sooooore today! I'm doing a half-marathon in Arizona next Sunday (so excited!), and yesterday I walked 11-miles as part of my training for that. Probably going to suck a little today walking around campus, but so worth it, I felt awesome after that walk (even though I was freezing by the time I got home, stupid weather). My mom and her friend are going a full marathon, so I'll be walking alone, but I guess my dad, step-mom, one of my uncles, and one of my aunts are going to wait at the finish line for me, so I'm super jazzed.

Have a nice day, everyone!
Old 01-10-2011, 02:17 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 173/152.2/130

Height: 5’7"

hi all sorry i haven’t been in to chat! i promise to do better this week! feeling lots better and i’m ready to take on weight loss with all of my strength!
Old 01-10-2011, 02:56 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 189/138.0/130

Height: 5'6"

I'm Back! No idea how I did on the interview, but I managed to lose weight over the weekend! 155.6 this morning, hoping it sticks around this time.

JLNichols07 - Yay for edging closer towards 150, you can do this. As to new people, once they meet you I'm sure they'll love you. You may need to snack for comfort, if it is a "healthier" snack you don't have to feel guilty. I pick apples or string cheese, nuts or a yogurt.

Pinkberry - Congrats on your diet! I find that the changes are more important than the numbers. Good luck!

Andejean I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Get better soon!

LiLLy19 - Woo hoo! only .6! You WILL see 155 this week!

KenzideRhae Good luck on your 1/2 marathon. I wish I could do that!

skinnyby25 - Your plan for the plateau sounds like the one I used, keep it up and I think it will work. I am horrible about not eating before bed. I try to stop but sometimes I go to bed earlier than I had calculated for the food (all of this is late at night) My research on the topic came up all over the place, but many sites said it did not matter when you ate, it mattered more how much you ate throughout the day.
Closed Thread