Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 01-09-2011, 10:48 AM   #1  
LOSE LOSE LOSE

S/C/G: 323/---/290

Height: 5"5

Default Wii fit plus / Just Dance 1&2

I just wondered if anyone else used the Wii Fit & Just dance as part of there work out i prevously lost 7lbs in 2 weeks doing 30 mins on just dance then another 30 mins everyday walking/boxing/step and hula hooping on wii fit plus.... Has anyone else found this a substansial work out or do you think more is needed ? i was trying to work all body groups
treezuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 12:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 295/see ticker/150

Height: 5'9

i use the wii fit plus every once in awhile and dont have just dance, just wanted to say that if it seems to be working for you keep it up

only thing i'd suggest is look into some muscle building/toning exercises to add once your muscles get used to what you're doing now.
pnkrckpixikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 01:10 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 187/180/170

Height: 5'6"

Haven't tried the just dance collection but love the training plus and balance games on wii. The other stuff I do once in a while when I'm bored of whatever else I'm doing. The fact that we're exercising is what counts...right now i'm more into the 30 day shred and do the wii balance stuff for fun...and to prevent injury.
otowngrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 01:17 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 156/ticker/120

Height: 5'4

i have both but I think Just dance is much better for cardio. Keep your heart rate up... do as many of the moves as you can and try to work up a good sweat, but have fun with it!!
Kristen81985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 01:33 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 147/146/129

Height: 5'6''

Ooh, I just ordered Just Dance 2 online-- can't wait to get it, it looks so fun! I've seen results with the Wii Fit and I just started 'jogging' regularly with it. Like the others said, some muscle work would probably be good to add, but if it feels good and you're seeing results, you're on the right track.
Mabelaide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 06:06 PM   #6  
LOSE LOSE LOSE

S/C/G: 323/---/290

Height: 5"5

Thanks girls i havent actually started to any exercise this time yet but will be in the next few days i was thinking about the muscle toning but honestly i find the wii muscle workouts pretty hard to do maybe i can use some tins of beans while walking or something instead
treezuk is offline   Reply With Quote