Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Old 01-05-2011, 04:46 PM   #1  
Amazing will be me

Talking Finally its starting to happen ....wish my motivation would

Hey , few of you may have read my post from a few months back reguarding my a not so very good forum i came across when i was learning on how to become self employed as a Mobile Spray Tan Technitian

I was mearly asking for advice , and all i got was alot of snide remarks and basically branded a spunger because i was UNEMPLOYED

I decided to post here (back then) as i simply didn undertsand how such a forum cud have so many rude people. It wasnt a post for a weightloss forum but i got great encourangement and support of 3fc members and i thank you for that.

SO.........I gets a parcel this morning and my leaflets , business cards, and car magnets arrived. And all my tanning equiptment is on its way.

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING........im 3/4 of the way there on having my own small business , and i done it all my self.........i know the hard work comes later making the money ............but i feel achievement already. Everything has been of my own design and ive put alot of work into making a website and researching my market. I also passed mt driving test and am now going to get my first car.
Ive had such a dreadful year being unemployed but can finally see a new venture.
Ill be honest tho it hasnt all been easy and the drag can sometimes drag my motivation , which is whats happening at the mo.

Next step WEIGHTLOSS................i need a hand finding my MOTIVATION......HELP
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 04:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 258/255/180

Height: 5'2.5''

Im Glad Everything Is Happening For You. I Wish You All The Luck In The World. I've Had Some Hard Times So I Know What Its Like. But I Know You'll Do Great!!!
D0LL8813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:30 PM   #3  
Amazing will be me

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0LL8813 View Post
Im Glad Everything Is Happening For You. I Wish You All The Luck In The World. I've Had Some Hard Times So I Know What Its Like. But I Know You'll Do Great!!!
thanks so much means alot
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote