South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 10:05 AM   #1  

Height: 5'8"

Default SBD/PP Thread?

It seems like a lot of people are doing, or are interested in doing, South Beach with points plus as a back up for portion control, etc. Personally, I am really hoping it will help me transition correctly from Phase 1 to Phase 2 and beyond. Is anyone interested in starting a thread on this, and moderators - would it be kosher to do so?

Last edited by Mmckellen; 01-04-2011 at 10:05 AM.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:27 AM   #2  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Speaking as a member not a mod I like the idea because I'm trying both plans too. I could go to the WW board but I like this board best

So far I am blowing through my weekly points. It's not good but it's the wake up call I suspected I'd find. I'm just eating too much.

Someone asked on another thread - all my food choices are strictly South Beach. I'm using P+ for portion control. I used calorie counting as a back-up the last couple of years but decided to try a different framework. I'm one of those people who just has issues with food and will always need some structure to keep the brakes on my intake.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:42 AM   #3  

I like this board best too. I am also following SB food guidelines faithfully, but just using PP to track my portions and overall intake. What should we do to begin such a thread?
Old 01-05-2011, 10:47 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Just start one and see how many folks are interested.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:12 AM   #5  

OK, just wanted to check and make sure it was ok with the mods. I'll start one today.
Closed Thread