Absent Minded

S/C/G: See ticker for details. :D

Height: 5'4"

Default 30somethings January chat

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

First thing I want to say is...

MOLLZ! *TACKLE!* Missed you!

Second thing I want to say is...

I think I'm doing something right here... Weighed in last Saturday at 211.4, weighed myself out of curiosity. Weighed in this morning, my monthly weigh-in, and the scale read 208.8!!! I KID YOU NOT! With the overeating at Christmas dinner, all the starch from the potatoes, the desserts, the chocolate, the potato chips and the booze last night for New Year's, I STILL managed to lose another 3.6 pounds! Is that crazy or WHAT!?

New year, new start... Let's get healthy in 2011 without overdoing it!
MisfitRycher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:55 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 268/268/200

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone!

New year...new attitude! My name is Catherine and today is my first day... i am hoping that this will be the start of a new me! I am just thirty and looking to change how I look and feel...

I am up for the challenges ahead and look forward to getting to know you all!
catie80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:55 PM   #3  
little by little

S/C/G: 220/215/150

Height: Five foot two

Well great! I'm glad you lost some weight that is really, really cool.

Yep, that is a good goal "get healthy without overdoing it" which for me means eating when depressed, eating bad in general, eating a bag of chips in a 24 hour period, etc. You get the drift. I will have to think about specific health-related goals and write them out.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 08:41 PM   #4  

S/C/G: SW: 183/ CW: 183/ GW: 150

Height: 5'2

Hi,
I'm Niki and I'd love to start joing the chats on this forum. I'm really determined to do something right in 2011 as far as weight loss. I've been struggling for way to long.
Niki4184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 03:17 AM   #5  

Happy New Year

Glad to see a few new people around starting out like myself
Eruanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 02:31 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 260/200/170

Height: 5'9"

Hi Ladies!

Mollz! Missed you round here!!! I gained about 10 extra pounds as well. But, my diet is back on track today and the exercise starts tomorrow. I'll start with JM 30DS, BL Weightloss Yoga and Walk Away the Pounds 2 and 3 mile workouts.

I am so glad to holidays are over! My Christmas decorations are put away and my apartment is back to normal. Getting back to a normal routine will be key for getting this weight off.

Since I've finally set a goal weight for myself, 2011 will be the year I actually hit it! That is my resolution, as well as having my previous college degree and credits accepted at a local university so I may continue and to continue (yes while still being a bit picky) the online dating thing. So far no luck, but ya never know.
Violin Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:49 PM   #7  
Back at It!

S/C/G: 238/220/170

Height: 5'4 1/2

^I've given up on the search for now. I hear ya though

Happy New Year, ladies!
A new year and a fresh start. I've been off track the last few weeks, but I'm happy to say I went back to the gym today after taking two long weeks off and being in a rut. I have big goals this year, so starting the new year off right.

What's everyone goals for the new year?
I want to hit my 10% goal, and get to onederland, and also get to my goal...wow! Thankfully the year is just beginning.
Jojo381972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:04 AM   #8  
Mama on a Mission

Height: 5'6

I too had gained weight over the holidays. I was sick for almost a month around Thanksgiving and that kinda set my mind to stop working out and eating crap for 6 weeks. Not a good way to end the year. But will be running tonight and I know in a few weeks, things will start to get back to where they used to be. Good luck and happy New Year everyone!
Mitza24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 01:09 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 268/268/200

Height: 5'7"

Hi all,
my goal is to lose 10% of my weight by the end of february...so that means 26 lbs! I am doing the weight watchers plan, journalling and hopefully going to zumba twice a week...so day 2 and i am already starving! i am determined right now though!
catie80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 01:38 PM   #10  

S/C/G: SW173/CW164.5/GW140

Height: 5'3"

Happy New Year everyone! I'll be joining WW hopefully by next week (had rent, bills, yada yada yada this week) and My goal is to lose at least 30lbs wich would put me at 135ish (not sure of my "official" weight, last week at Dr's I was 165) but Ultimatly would like to be down to 125 (I'm only 5' 3")
justjen78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 02:19 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 185/178.8/130

Height: 5'

Hi there! Good luck to everyone! My sister's wedding is in September, and I was at my biggest at 185, so back to 130 by then! I just started last monday and schedule 1.5lb loss every week into my weigh in reminders. I won't beat myself up if I don't meet every one, but I needed a way to not get frustrated that I didn't lose 10 lbs over the last week. As long as I'm staying close to my guidline, I know I'll make it. Looking forward to it!
Leap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 02:21 PM   #12  
On a mission

S/C/G: HW280/CW270/GW160

Height: 5'9"

Hello everyone! sounds like everyone is off to a strong start. I had a rough december, followed by a horrible last week. I am back on plan and determined to do this. Hope everyone has a great week!
vdander24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:27 PM   #13  
change

S/C/G: 169/ticker/healthy

Height: 5'3" ish?

hi, 30 somethings. just a quick note to join the chat. i've been coming to the forums off and on for over a few years now, but have never really found a place to post repeatedly. like many others, it's a new year and i'm rethinking my lifestyle (and how it went down hill the latter part of '10). i'm in my early thirties, so perhaps this is the place? just tryna get in where i fit in i guess.

my ultimate goal this year is getting to maintenance and maintaining. happy new years to everyone. i look forward to sharing my journey and hearing of others'.

cheers.
ollie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:57 PM   #14  
little by little

S/C/G: 220/215/150

Height: Five foot two

My goals for this new year? I really have to think harder about it. I have some idea what I want them to be, but I haven't really sat down and really thought about it though. I suppose I better get to it!! So my first resolution is...

1. Think about my goals/resolutions.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:03 AM   #15  

S/C/G: HW 231/ S158 / C125.7/ G120

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone Happy New Year!

My goal for this year is to get to my target weight and start maintenance by the end of May.

I've had a nasty flu since four days before Christmas and thankfully it's coming to an end. I need to get back into my exercise routine now that I can breath without coughing. I'm considering adding Jillian's 30 day shred, and Yoga Meltdown into the mix.

Best of luck to all of you on reaching your goals!
back2reality is offline   Reply With Quote