South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 01-02-2011, 01:26 PM   #1  
Queen of shifting minds

Height: 5'6-1/2"

Default Mixing it up

I have been a bit scarce lately. I lost temporary control.

I decided I am going to mix it up a bit. Combine SBD with Beck and Weight Watchers for portion control.

I went ahead and joined WW again online, and plan to succeed, not as a New Year thing, but just because I am at the end of my tolerance for feeling like I do when I am out of control.

I'm a tad depressed right now, I tend to eat emotionally, I will be working on awareness.

I am also thinking about seeing a nutritionist for motivation (if I can afford it) ... One that is SBD friendly.

I just wanted to get this out there. I am officially starting my tracking tomorrow so I can be Mon through Mon.

Thanks for the support (I feel like I am calling out the big guns now!)
BelovedK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #2  
OMW to a brand new me!

S/C/G: 312/seeticker/135

Height: 5'1"

Beloved-In the same place as you currently *hugs*

If you have not seen it, I started a thread for a Biggest Loser Challenge over in the 30-somethings. First weigh in is tomorrow for official starting weight, and then every monday after. If you are interested.

(if you already signed up and I missed you SORRY. Been on the sofa for four days with a cold that will NOT go away.)
lazylioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 03:35 PM   #3  
Rebelwithacause

S/C/G: 300/249/175

Height: 6'

Don't give up you two! You'll find your way back if you just keep trying.
TallandThin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:15 PM   #4  

I understand completely! Starting Phase 1 tomorrow....after getting groceries today. I am disappointed in myself for slipping back into old habits. I thought about doing 2 weeks of Phase 1 then using WW with South Beach Phase 2 to help me with portions....I just feel like I need some accountability. Maybe I can join the Monday group that is weighing in that was mentioned??
litar is offline   Reply With Quote