Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2003, 11:53 PM   #1  

Default EverYoung Treadmill

My treadmill computer console doesnt work, when I looked for a replacement or repair, I was told EverYoung is no longer in business. Does anyone know where I can replace or fix the console? I figured if anyone would know someone here would.

You all are great..

Keep up the good work.
Old 04-06-2003, 11:55 PM   #2  

Default Opps

LOL ok ok, too much stress? I already posted this question. Well answer to either,
Old 04-07-2003, 09:01 AM   #3  

Pharmkat: I spent about an hour on line looking for anything remotely helpful to you, but it looks like they have sunk under the Taiwanese bay never to be seen again. The one place said not to buy the product because there was no way to get it repaired. I am so sorry to give you the bad news, but I found nothing helpful for you.

Donna
Old 04-07-2003, 09:07 AM   #4  

Hi Donna

Thanks for your searching and support, I searched for hours on the net looking for places that repaired any treadmills. The crazy thing is every time I tell someone what kind it is they all say..."Oh that is a good brand." Amazing they went out of business if they were so good.

I may just have an expensive coat rack.

I've seen your posts in other threads and you have great advice and have been doing very well with your goals. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! You inspire us all.

Thanks
Leah
Old 04-10-2003, 02:10 AM   #5  
it's always something

This may or may not help, but go to http://www.fit-senior.com/ and enter everyoung as a search word. They offer a variety of replacement parts for that brand, so they may be able to help. They also list a phone number for replacements, 800-235-8341
Old 04-10-2003, 08:22 PM   #6  

AWESOME

I didnt find the complete computer console but I think I found the power supply that might be the part that has gone bad. I emailed them to ask what they thought.

I am so excited. When I found the treadmill not working it was like I lost one of my best friends.

OK, OK... yes I do have a boring life... But I like it

This site is such a super place. I am SO glad I found it

Old 06-27-2003, 11:58 AM   #7  

Have you tried Sears? They fixed my treadmill which was a very old model. Never know!

Cheers
Rosanne
Closed Thread