View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 06:37 PM   #10
Nixmom
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Whew Jen! That would have been quite the Christmas present. I'm sorry you have been feeling ill on and off.

I, on the other hand, have been sick. 102 fever all day Thursday. raw sore throat and cement sinuses. I am feeling a bit better today, but glad that the unwrapping is done, the house is quiet and I have one more day left before going back to work.

I did get 3 cold sores this morning for Christmas. I have to learn to quick stressing or I am never going to get truly well. I know this, but its hard to not run at a crazy pace with work, home business and six consecutive kid weekends with holidays. I know that sounds horrible, but I do need my down time with my crazy job.

I am looking forward to refocusing and will approach my march back to health with a determined plan, not reckless abandon (or new years motivation). I need to stick to it.

So I hope you all had a great holiday and look forward to racking up some successes this round!

Welcome back Tiara! Hello to everyone else. Enjoy the rest of your Christmas weekend!

Kris