South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2010, 12:06 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Default Christmas Weekend

Merry Christmas! Thank the Lord, his birthday is upon us! I'm grateful for family and friends! I will not be exercising today. Even God rested, lol. I will be eating beans, fish, oranges (2) and chicken for my meals today. I went to Church at 10:30 yesterday but I was late. I don't like being late for Church but at least I showed up for my Lord and Savior.
Old 12-25-2010, 12:27 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 242/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Happy Holidays! Cheerful Festivius! Feliz Navidad! Joyful Kwanzaa! Happy Hannukah! A good Eib Al-Hadah! And of course a Merry Christmas too!

(It's raining here so I'm being extra optimistic)
Old 12-25-2010, 12:49 AM   #3  

Lol The Last Noel, enjoy your Christmas!
Old 12-25-2010, 03:19 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Merry Christmas!!! I'm working today, but I will be getting up bright and early to have Christmas brunch w/ my cousins and then skeedaddling over to my older brother's house to have lunch w/ them. I finally figured out how to torture my niece and nephew. Every year I have to come up w/ a new way to make them work for the money I give them. One year I rolled up 5 $20 bills and put them inside large glass ornaments filled w/ that plastic grass stuff you put in Easter baskets...then I gave them a pair of tweezers to pull it all out with, LOL This year I'm putting their money in a ziploc bag and placing it in the middle of a bottle of water which will then be frozen. Tee hee!!!

I did get a chance to attend Christmas Eve communion last night w/ my mom. It was a nice service...I enjoyed it.

I hope this Christmas morning finds you all blessed and happy to be here. Even though I'll be spending my Christmas night w/ co-workers, I'm happy to be surrounded by family and friends on other nights and I know I'm blessed to be in much better health than I was 10 months ago!!!

Merry Christmas!!!
Old 12-25-2010, 05:05 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Merry Christmas!

Okie, have a joyous and happy day!

Natasha, I bet your niece and nephew look forward to their gifts from you every year! Your day sounds busy and fun, and I hope you manage to get some sleep before going back to work tonight.

It looks Santa paid us a visit overnight and left some presents under the tree! Jake is still asleep, so I'd better not open anything, though.

After we have our coffee and open our gifts to each other, we'll get ready and meet up with my brother and SIL to drive over to NJ to my DD's for Christmas brunch, then we'll get back home in time for my DS and his family to come over for dinner. I can barely wait to see my granddaughter, Caitlyn, who's up from Texas for the week. I haven't seen her since August!

Have a wonderful and happy day, each and every one of you!
Old 12-25-2010, 06:03 AM   #6  
Be happy.

Good morning and Merry Christmas!

We're getting ready to leave for Massachusetts in a couple of minutes. I've got the car packed but my husband and kids are still sleepwalking around the house.

Have a wonderful, joyous day!
Old 12-25-2010, 06:05 AM   #7  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Best wishes to all my SBD friends today! I'm up early hoping to putter around peacefully for at least an hour and maybe two. Brunch is at Mom's at 9 and I'm going to bake something SBD friendly since her pumpkin bread is full of my 3 trigger foods, especially in combination; white sugar, flour and oil. They are talking about going on an outing but we are thinking we'll stay home with the pups since dinner is at our house. Last night we got home just in time to meet at a restaurant which was closing at 7. We had to make the decision to rouse Rudi and be late to dinner or to just peek in the window and assure ourselves he was fine until after dinner. He was fine but had certainly missed us.
Have a good day everyone, whatever you are doing. I'm off to make coffee!
Old 12-25-2010, 06:15 AM   #8  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning my early morning friends and Merry Christmas to those who celebrate. We are almost done with our festivities. We had gifts and dinner with my parents last night. They enjoyed the little NM slide show DW made them and we all had a lovely evening together. Today we will meet them for brunch after they return from mass, then on the road and back home for us. With family so spread around there are more small celebrations, nice in their own way.

Okie - Hope your day is joyous

Natasha - it always sounds like fun with your family. Hope work is quiet and you enjoy your family time

Cottage - Hope it's a wonderful day for you and the family.

Heidi - wishing safe travels and a peace filled and special family day to all

Debbie - hope the day is just the right mix of peaceful and fun

Hoping for a just right day and safe travels for all my South Beach friends
Old 12-25-2010, 06:38 AM   #9  

God bless u CyndiM and others!
Old 12-25-2010, 08:26 AM   #10  

S/C/G: maintaining

Merry and happy, everyone!
Old 12-25-2010, 09:19 AM   #11  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I wish all of you the warmth of the hearth, the smiles of those you love, and the peace of God in your hearts.
Old 12-25-2010, 11:21 AM   #12  
Mini-goal: 260

S/C/G: 325/ticker/154

Height: 5'6"

Merry Christmas everyone!

We're on our year and I'm struggling to find my good cheer, but really love hearing about the great times other folks are having.
Old 12-25-2010, 12:21 PM   #13  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

MEERRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-25-2010, 04:27 PM   #14  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Christmas lunch with Chris' family and Anna's mom - Done. Getting ready to head to my parents' to see them, Ryan and his wife, Kara, and the wiener dogs. At least the roads are plowed today....

Hope everyone is having a glorious day filled with peace and happiness!

Lisa
Old 12-25-2010, 10:29 PM   #15  
Queen of shifting minds

Height: 5'6-1/2"

I hope everyone has had a festive and peaceful holiday!!!!

I am not doing well in the eating department, but am getting to the point where I will have to do something about it (ie start P1 again)

Went to the DR and finally got a pregnancy blood test after actually skipping totally my TOM, came back negative. Trying to view it in a positive light even though it is hard.

I just wanted to check in to let you all know I have not given up, or disappeared.

I'll likely be on tomorrow for personals
Closed Thread