Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2003, 02:06 PM   #1  

Angry One day at a time.. Aim to do good in April

This thread is a continuation of one day at a time marching throught March. We are a group of women who have learned that we have to take evereything one day at a time. Some of us have even had to break it down to one meal at a time. We set mini daily goals and help each other keep them. Anyone can join in whenever they would like.
Old 04-01-2003, 03:55 PM   #2  

Angry That's the ticket!

Hi. Newbie here...Your group sounds great. That idea is what is working for me... not only breaking it down to one thing at a time, but celebrating all the little things to keep motivated, rather than waiting for "big" milestones!
Good Luck to all of you! (love the banana!)
Old 04-01-2003, 04:40 PM   #3  
Happy Member

Kempy, thanx for starting the new thread. I'm going to aim to do good throughout the month, one day at a time.

As for today, I walked at the mall, have been eating OK, drinking that water OK and hope to complete the day without any major problems. It is the only way I can maintain my weight loss, just taking it a day at a time.

Good luck as here we go through a whole new month.
Old 04-01-2003, 08:03 PM   #4  

hey all

This month i want to set a specific goal. My goal's for aprill are:

1. lose 10 pounds (currently 183.5lbs)
2. lift weights and ride bike atleast 3 days a week (preferrably more)
3. drink atleast 8 glasses of water every day.
Old 04-02-2003, 11:39 AM   #5  

Good morning ladies!

no way you sound like you have some really good goals for this month.

Santana I am glad that you could join us. What sort of goals do you have for the day?

Jo it seems like you did great yesterday.

I think I did ok. I bought a flat of strawberries and had angel food cake with ff cool whip and some berries after dinner last night. I woke up thinking about it though so I had it again for breakfast. I think my goal for today is to stay away from the sweets. I brought fruit to work so that I can snack on it so I hope it works.

By the way.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY NO WAY!!!

Last edited by Kempyd; 04-02-2003 at 01:37 PM.
Old 04-02-2003, 05:30 PM   #6  

well my birthdays going along ok. I bought a diet red pop to try. I keep wanting pop but to many carbs, i don't like most diet pop but thought i'd give red pop a try.
Old 04-02-2003, 05:48 PM   #7  
Happy Member

Never tried diet red pop myself, but it sounds interesting. I sorta like the Diet Rite drinks, they are sweetened with Splenda instead of Aspartame.

I did my walking this morning. Soon it will be OK for me to walk outside instead of at the mall. But today it is too windy for comfortable walking. I mean WINDY - the kind of wind that will blow the glasses right off my face. But spring is coming.

Everyone, have a good day and good night tonight.
Old 04-03-2003, 04:24 AM   #8  

Talking morning all

well it's almost 4:30a.m and i'm in a colorful mood today.

My goals are pretty simple for today. eat below 20 carbs and do some exercise and (as always) drink lots of water

hope everyone has a great and fun day.

Old 04-03-2003, 08:26 AM   #9  
Happy Member

How very colorful that is, no_way_but_up. Makes me want to start my day in a cheerful mode.

Everyone, we CAN do this. Remember to drink that water. Be consistent. Be happy.
Old 04-03-2003, 10:28 AM   #10  

No way what time do you get up or were you just going to bed?

I like Diet Dr. Pepper and Diet 7-Up. Latly I can't get enough of them.

I think the only thing that I am doing on a regular basis these days is drinking my water. (shame on me) I think I am going to really think about why I am having these stalling episodes.

I tryied to PM Dena the other day buit I still havn't heard back from her. I hope she is ok.
Old 04-03-2003, 04:02 PM   #11  

hey all,

I get up at 4 a.m everyday, i have to be to work at 6a.m and it's a 30 minute drive, but i need the extra time in the morning or i'd never be awake.

anyways, my diets going good. been doing atkins for 9 days and i've lost a total of 6.5lbs. in another 5 days i can start adding a few more carbs, i may wait longer because i feel pretty comfortable at this level. Still working on trying to get exercise in, but i'm working on progress not perfection.
Old 04-04-2003, 12:42 PM   #12  

Hey gals. Well, it is Friday and where are you all hiding?

I am really busy at work today. We have a big party tomorrow and I am trying to get some certificates printed for the members who have lost the most body fat percentage.

I was bad yesterday, I had Taco Bell for dinner so I am on lock down today. HopefullyI can keep myself on target today.
Old 04-04-2003, 04:33 PM   #13  

hey all,

boy the weather in michigan stinks today, freezing rain and hail for the last 2 days ( it was really fun to drive to work today). I was planning on exercising this morning but i had to leave early just to get to work on time. I'm planning on getting in a bike ride before bed.
Old 04-04-2003, 04:44 PM   #14  
Happy Member

Just checking in - I walked at the mall this morning, my eating seems to be in good control, DH is taking me out to dinner tonight, our drain stopped up but DH fixed it, the sun is shining, and spring weather is coming. Life is good, keep smiling -
Old 04-04-2003, 07:03 PM   #15  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Talking Hi Everyone!!!

I have been MIA this week. I was having a hard time trying to get into the groove but thanks to Kempy and everyone I think I am back in control again. I would like to lose 6 pounds this month. I messed up pretty bad this week so I have no idea how much damage I did but hopefully I can meet my goal. Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

They are calling for snow for Maine tomorrow. YUCK! I am so sick of snow. I want to lounge on the deck in the sun.
Closed Thread