South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 06:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Wednesday Coffee Klatch

Coffee's ready and I can put the kettle on for tea or hot chocolate. What's your beverage of choice on this freezing winter morning?
Old 12-15-2010, 06:22 AM   #2  

S/C/G: maintaining

Tea for me please, as soon as I finish my morning orange Crystal Lite What's going on with you today, Linda?
Old 12-15-2010, 06:47 AM   #3  
Mini-goal: 260

S/C/G: 325/ticker/154

Height: 5'6"

Hot cocoa all the way for me. Though I don't usually start my day with anything warmer than ice water.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:59 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

One hot tea and one hot chocolate coming right up!

Today's my morning to spend at Susie and Ramsay's, helping them with little odds and ends around the house. They live in the carriage house on the property, and I really enjoy spending my Wednesdays with them. Susie grew up in Scotland and I love listening to her stories about her childhood.
I'll be staying with the girls til late this evening since C & R are attending a party in the city. I'm planning a fun activity for the girls to do before bedtime.

How is your day looking?
Old 12-15-2010, 07:41 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning chicks! I'm on my second cup of coffee, thanks!

I was excited to see the scale suddenly dropped a pound (much less the morning after sampling my pecan bars I made for teachers!), although I know that will bounce back and forth too.

My kids' pictures are ready today!! Have a day of work, then if I have time, try to finish some Christmas shopping (LOL...who am I kidding?).

Hoping it snows since it's so darned cold out!!
Old 12-15-2010, 07:53 AM   #6  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning, Cottage, Annie and Waisting. I'll have coffee with a bit of sf hot chocolate, syrup. I am just out of bed once again! I hope I'm not starting to turn into a slug-a-bed in my old age.

It's very, very cold here this morning but we are supposed to have a sunny day. The dogs are in and out very quickly and want to warm up with cuddling as soon as they get back in. The woodstove in the back room now has another log in it which I hope will catch as it held coals and warmth all night.

Hi Twynn. Congrats on the pound. I am still dealing with a lying ticker and must fix it later today ... although I didn't weight this morning. (I avoided the scale because I was attacked by some chocolates last night!)

This morning is fairly "free" although I do have lots to do. We do pet therapy at noon and then I need to run into town. That may have to wait until tomorrow when I can do it in the morning. I really hate night driving and it's dark by 4:20 these days. The days start getting longer in a week and I can hardly wait.

What's a'happenin' chez-toi?
Old 12-15-2010, 08:18 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Ruth - my ticker is lying too. I'm hoping it will be telling the truth in a week or two. Maintaining is tuff!
Old 12-15-2010, 08:30 AM   #8  
Be happy.

Good morning, I got up late, I'm feeling lousy (sinus infection) and kind of grumpy (or should I say "Grinchy" since it's almost Christmas?) I had to be at school early for the staff holiday breakfast this morning so I was rushing like a mad woman and it's so cold out that I was half way to work before my poor car warmed up. Everything was very nice at the breakfast, and the company was great - but saying no thank you to so many yummy treats before 8 a.m. made me feel sorry for myself!

I'm back in my classroom now though, with my almonds and apples and soon the kids will arrive so that will take my mind off of all the leftovers in the teachers lounge. I'm sure my mood will improve soon. It's snowing and looks so peaceful and Christmasy outside, and we are making Christmas gifts for parents today, so I'm sure I'll be humming Deck the Halls before long.

Enjoy your Wednesday folks!
Old 12-15-2010, 08:50 AM   #9  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning coffee, coffee, coffee here! I'm finally on NM time and feeling better this morning. Of course that could be because I get to hang out with Debbie and family tonight

Off to find some breakfast. I hope to be back for personals soon
Old 12-15-2010, 09:21 AM   #10  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Did not want to get up and do my exercise this morning, but I prevailed. Now at work and had my tea so I am good

Cottage have fun- I would enjoy listening to those stories as well

Tywnn and Ruth- my ticker is lying as well. I am hoping it will not be soon.

Heidi- way to go avoiding the temptations, awesome job!!!

Cyndi- I am excited for you to hang out with Debbie

Lisa- Sorry to hear about the mayor, it was all in the news last night
Old 12-15-2010, 10:30 AM   #11  

S/C/G: maintaining

I'm back! I've been productive and started gift wrapping this morning. One son is all done, except for the candy I still need to buy for his stocking. This afternoon I will wrap hubby' stocking stuffers while he is gone for several hours. I love the sense of accomplishment when the wrapping is done.

Yesterday we provided a meal for a classmate of my son. (The mom recently died from cancer; so sad.) My big accomplishment - I cut the brownies, packed them up, and didn't even eat one little piece that sat in the pan. You know those little bits that come apart when you slice? Not one

Heidi - Hope you feel better soon.

Have a great day everyone. Off to elliptical and watch the Biggest Loser finale!
Old 12-15-2010, 11:35 AM   #12  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

good morning

See everyone is hanging in there and being good. Good for you, Heidi and Karen, what willlpower.

Back from the drs. Had some blood work done and found that I was taking too high a dosage of thyroid medication. My heart was racking all the time, so I hope that this settles the problem. Also got weighted and lost 5 lbs since late September (anything to do with the medication?) and my scale and dr's match what a surprise.
Making some beaded snowflakes for a friend's Christmas tree today.
Have a great one and take care
Sophie
Old 12-15-2010, 11:44 AM   #13  
Rebelwithacause

S/C/G: 300/249/175

Height: 6'

Linda - coffee will be just fine thank you. Don't keep us in the dark, what fun activity are you planing?

Twynn, Congrats on your pound. I remember that pictures were always so much fun to get. I had ordered our Christmas card pictures online again this year and they came yesterday and I was so excited opening them. Hope you get some more of the shopping finished. I think I'm done and it's a good feeling.

Ruth, have fun at pet therapy.

Heidi, so sorry your not up to par. Hope it goes away fast. Don't go there feeling sorry for yourself, it's dangerous ground!

Karen, Great job avoiding the brownies. I watched the Biggest Loser finale last night too and it can be so inspirational! They all have come so far and looking so good.

Time for me to get my day going. Will start off with my walk, then have to run to the post office (that could take a while), and grocery store for the rest of the ingredients for this weekend's get together of the females in our family to make the rest of our "cookies in a jar". I am so nervous that I won't have enough of everything but am hoping that my math is correct and things will go well. Other than that, plan on staying on the beach and making sure my scale keeps going in the right direction. Oh yes, I finished the last of our Christmas cards last night so will put them in the mail today and cross that off my to do list. Hope you all have a productive and on plan day. Later
Old 12-15-2010, 01:58 PM   #14  

Height: 5ft

Coffee for me, didn't sleep very well last night so i'm a bit droopy today lol
I'm still working on my Crocheted runner for my dinning table I almost have it done just in time for the holidays I have been working on it for two weeks. The one good thing about crocheting is I don't want to stop and put the project down so keeps me from snacking. So has been a saver for me this week. I hope you all are having a great day and staying warm. It's been pretty cool here today too , I even seen a little ice on the pond YIKES lol
Take care and I will see ya'll later.
Closed Thread