View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 09:31 AM   #12
TallandThin
Rebelwithacause

S/C/G: 300/249/175

Height: 6'

Morning everyone and thanks for getting us started Cottage. Hearing you all talk about your weather makes me thankful that I'm living in California . Drive safe all of you that have to be out and about.

Cottage, sending your way to help you through your baking.

Ruth, I didn't have any idea what a pot light was either.

Debbie, enjoy your pool time and how exciting to be going to meet up with Cyndi. Would love to see pictures.

Schmoodle, I can only imagine the pressure you are going through. Hope the writing goes well today and you can wrap it up.

Rikki, Glad you had a great time during the santa rampage. Pictures?

As for me, it's still dark out but hear the rain so guess I'll be walking with my raincoat on this morning. After that need to work on some wraping, and may put together a few more "cookies in a jar". We worked on some last weekend and found out it takes much longer than we thought. Finished most of my shopping yesterday so that is a good feeling. Even order my cards and had to pay extra to have them overnighted because I am so late but they should be here today or tomorrow and I'll get them right out so things are looking more organized.

Hope you all have a great day and do the best you can staying on the beach. Later.

I will remain on plan for one full year without giving up no matter what!

One for every ten pounds lost

1st goal by 01/01/11 - 270 met 12 31 10!
2nd goal by 03/19/11 - 250 lbs met 03 16 11
3rd goal - 242 lbs Oops - have to work on this one again.
4th goal - 212 lbs when I will move from being obese to just overweight