Thread: Wonderslim #5
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 01:25 PM   #159

S/C/G: 240/216/160

Height: 5'8"

Hey ladies! I've been lurking in here for a bit and I feel like I know you all already! I used to post on 3FC a few years ago when I lost about 40 pounds just counting calories, but now I have gained it all back and my husband and I have just started Wonderslim yesterday. So far, I am loving it! Thanks so much for all the tips and tricks to modify the food!

Kristikins-I tried whirling the shakes in the blender with ice and extra water and some sf Torani syrup as you suggested- WORLDS of difference!!

I have also been adding SriRacha sauce to most of the pasta/ sloppy joe/soup entrees- it's the asian hot sauce with the rooster on the bottle. I like it better than just plain hot sauce or tobasco because I think it has more flavor- garlicky and oniony rather than just hot. Delish!! I've also been using boullion cubes instead of just water to mix them up with. I found a BUNCH of different kinds of boullion in the Mexican section of my grocery store: tomato & chicken/ cilantro& tomato/ saffron.

Also have been adding a packet of TruLemon and a packet of stevia to the lemon pudding which I think makes it great!!

I look forward to posting more and doing this with you guys!