Thread: Wonderslim #5
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 09:37 AM   #156
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

YAY!! So glad you got it, now for the fun part..planning your daily menu's!! Not sure if you read any of our "tips" for spicing up the shakes or not...At Walmart you can get the Sugar Free Torani flavored syrups (in the coffee isle) - I add those to my shakes - YUMMY! I've also, like Irishchick, found at the Dollar General store some s/f syrups - only $1 but not as sweet or flavorful as the Tornai ones. I've been adding a packet of splenda (I like sweet stuff) when I use the DG syrups. They only have Vanilla and Caramel. The Torani comes in several flavors at WMT and you can order any flavor you can imagine online! Also, Capella Flavor drops are good. I've gotten several of them - only not a fan of the sweetner they sell - so again I use a packet of splenda! I use a single serve blender, 10-12 oz water (not the 8 that the packet says), 2 ice cubes, and the splenda/flavor drops or syrup stuff and blend. Blends up wonderfully smooth and frothy! The volume fills a large Solo cup, so I really feel filled! Hope that helps you to make your shakes irresistable! (after I'd been blending them - I tried to just shake one from the packet one day w/ out adding anything and thought I'd gag! My way sure makes an impressive difference in how they taste!)

The Spicy Mac stuff is EXTRA YUMMY when you add a TB of FF sour cream - as is the Cheesesteak Mac stuff. Heck actually I add the FF Sr cream to all the entrees/soups, it the creamy kick I Love!! (just be sure to add your 10 cals for the sr cream!)

As for the cereals...I LOVE LOVE LOVE the berries and choc cereal - but it is absolutely delish in Almond milk! The Almond milk saves you several calories and it's really yummy!

Sorry to ramble, just wanted to enlighten you on some changes you can make to really enjoy the plan!