Thread: Wonderslim #5
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 11:14 AM   #153
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Meg - My hubs gets stones every 3 or 4 years - the first time he got them he had to have them removed as one was lodged in the ureter, but talk about relief when he came out of that procedure!! Hopefully your hubs is ok!! I asked my son this morning if he felt like he had a baby yesterday - he said, "Ohhhh yeah....". Said he's still a bit sore from it, I can imagine!

So far today I'm on track - writing down and doing good!

llboyce - welcome! We're glad you found us too! You'll be SO excited when your big box of goodies is delivered!! WS is all about learning to eat small meals, several times a day. It works, if you work it! Tell us about yourself...

A good motivator is "the easy way show" website! She's a bit goofy, but full of energy and great motivation! I downloaded the Type Z book she talks about onto my Ipod - she's got lots of videos on the site and is full of great ideas on getting thru this weight loss plan - the EASY way! She doesn't follow WS strictly though - she does 7 shakes and 2 (250) cal meals a day; but's what works for her! She even has daily pics of her thru her journey - pretty amazing results!