View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 06:43 AM   #7
annieoh
Mini-goal: 260

S/C/G: 325/ticker/154

Height: 5'6"

Good morning, everyone!

Ruth: We're continuing to make donations to friends who are down on their luck as we find things we can't eat in the house, or buy things it turns out we don't like. Its a hard time of year when you don't have enough coming in to make ends meet. Good on you, working at the food bank.

FoodObsessed: Staying the course is great! Congrats on the move.

Cottage: A Christmas to-do list sounds useful. It's just the two of us here, so our list is short: Enjoy time together, don't sweat the small stuff.

Heidi: I hope your day is the good kind of busy. Enjoy the long drive to pick up your Durango.

Well, my big news is: I skipped my morning P90X work out. I woke up late, and just didn't feel it. I plan to make it up this evening. Shame on me for not getting up the first time I woke up! Since I don't use an alarm clock, it can be pretty easy for me to decide to oversleep. That's something I definitely need to work on, motivation and attitude-wise.

I hope we all have great days, filled with steaming hot delicious on-plan selections, and just enough exercise to remind us that it's all worthwhile.

- Annie
Goal 1: 299 ~ St Valentine's Day Goal 2: 285 ~ Goal 3: 275 ~ Goal 4: 260 ~ 2011 Goal: 199
Red = goal met!

Last edited by annieoh; 12-07-2010 at 06:44 AM. Reason: because Heidi snuck in there!