View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 09:35 PM   #14
katy trail
I CAN do this!

S/C/G: 230/179/160

Height: 5'4.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisypheanme View Post
I do think tastes change as we age...but I also think that we all share different tastes. I personally feel better being "stick" thin. I like being able to put on small jeans and not have a muffin top hanging over. I love the fact that my thighs have a space between them. Your friend probably does think she looks great--and if she is within a healthy range and feels good, then that is what is best for her. Some men prefer curves and others prefer very tiny "stick" thin women.
ok, i don't think the difference between being curvy and having a muffin top have anything to do with eachother...i don't get where that's coming from? of course all of us know that muffin top look doesn't work on anyone. when i think either curvy or stick thin i think healthy fairly flat middle. the difference is in many other ways. some of us really are meant to be very slender.

this is really completely 2 different body types. ectomorph and mesomorph, i think. ecto is the ballerina, model types. small bust, lean and long. difficult to gain muscle and fat. meso gains muscle and fat easily, and in my case, curvy. these people have potential to be body builders.
katy trail is offline   Reply With Quote