Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 03-16-2009, 11:07 AM   #1  

Default Calivita Diet Supplements ??

Hello Everyone!

Has anyone heared about Calivita supplements? I am trying to lose weight, and I don't know if that supplements are good? :roll:
roxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:34 PM   #2  
Recovering Pantry Pest

S/C/G: 174.5/162/149

Height: 5'7"

hi roxi! I know I've read plenty about being sure to take a good multivitamin ... but I think in general you're not going to find a lot of fans on the diet pills. I suspect that most folks here have tried the shortcuts, and really have come to the conclusion that the best course of action is to eat correctly and move more. That being said ... research indicates there's a place for chromium, higher doses of EPA/DHA, and DHEA for SOME people - if you want to see the most cutting-edge research, look for an article by William Faloon called "The 7 Pillars of Weight Loss."
ICUwishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:44 PM   #3  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

It appears that Calivita is a multi level marketing company in europe that sells supplements?

As for individual supplements, ingredients in supplements can generally be looked up and you can evaluate based on the ingredients. But from what I've seen, there are very few that are effective but many that are potentially dangerous.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:05 PM   #4  

Default tried it...

Hi Roxi,

I tried the calivita supplements myself now. I have to say they really work. With the help of nopalin i managed to lose 25 kg in four moths. I always take it before my meals.
I don't know if the supplements are available in the USA. I got mine from natuerliche-arzneimittel . de in Germany. They deliver all around Europe.

Well hope this helped.

Best regards

Jaqueline
Agirll84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 06:02 PM   #5  

Default calivita nopalin

Nopalin vita24.life/calivita-nopalin-46.html is good and help me to loss few kg. All is in healthy way
maya78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 12:28 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 200/180/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya78 View Post
Nopalin vita24.life/calivita-nopalin-46.html is good and help me to loss few kg. All is in healthy way
What is this site?
AnneNewton is offline   Reply With Quote