Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2003, 08:17 AM   #1  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Default Week of March 30th!!!

Good Morning!!!

Have a great trip Rabbit!!! U R definately on the go!! Maybe I need to be Rabbit and U can be RoadRUnner!!!!

Didnt do too hot on eating yesterday...FOrgot to eat supper, and had just oatmeal for breakfast and plenty of water....It is soo busy, that eating isnt a priority and I forget...Will do better today...

WEll...must run!!! Hate SUndays cuz that means tomorrow is Monday and off to work again!!!
We are taking Kaylee to her first Hockey game today!!! DH wants to dress her in her REDWING jersey!!! BUt everyone will call her a boy!!!!Hmmm...lets see who wins this one!!!
Have a great day all!!!
RR
Old 03-30-2003, 10:16 AM   #2  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Good Morning Everyone,

It is cold here again!! I'm very sad about that. It's chilly enough that I am considering turning on the heat. UGH!!

I have to confess that I haven't been so good checking my sugar the past couple of days. It was my baby shower yesterday AND I DID NOT EAT THE CHEESECAKE. I felt very virtuous. I did eat the fruit and SF cake though. By the time I got home it was too late to check and then DH's friend from Germany was still here so we had pizza at MIL and I forgot the machine. I promise to do better!!

Have a great day!!
Old 03-30-2003, 07:18 PM   #3  
IALAC

S/C/G: 225/204/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi,
Tomorrow morning is weigh in.... I did really well most of the week... being sick actually helped as I was drinking a lot of fluids and I wasn't hungry. But I was away for Friday night and Saturday and the food they served was so good that I ate too much of it. Having Italian take out last night was not helpful either. But today I did alright. We'll see what the results are tomorrow.

I confirm what Karen said that it is nasty here today. Cold... rainy.. and right now wet snow! brrr

Congrats for your strength Karen! Passing up cheesecake is a big deal!

Have a great start to your week all!

dani

Last edited by happyface; 03-30-2003 at 07:21 PM.
Old 03-30-2003, 08:36 PM   #4  

The wedding was fun. And I used banked points for champagne. :0

RR - You're right, I am on the go a lot. ~ Hope kaylee enjoyed the hockey game.

Karen - wow, super that you passed up the cheesecake!

Happy - good luck at weigh in.

I think I may actually stay home next weekend. DH had wanted me to go to Alabama with him, but then he said it sounds like I need a weekend at home. However, my sister and her 2 kids are planning to come stay for a couple days while on break . . . sigh. Not that it won't be fun, but I just saw her. And boy I could use some time.

Rabbit
Old 03-31-2003, 02:55 AM   #5  

Hey all. Wanted to pop in and say I can't believe it has been so long.

Just started to read and catch up. CONGRATS to the mama's - wow, it seems like just yesterday I "snuck in" and you were having those little angels. Can maternity leave really be over already?!?

I have been trying to keep up over time. My goal is to stop in at least once a week for motivation (and maybe to post, too).

Wanted to let you all know I am still in the background rooting for you all and trying to gen out frum under that dang horse.

Miss You All!!!!!

Bailey
Old 03-31-2003, 09:29 AM   #6  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Bailey!! It's great to see you! Glad you're at least lurking, if not posting. Please post when you can, and try to drag yourself out from under that horse!!

Rabbit- You need to lock yourself in your house alone for a weekend!! I can't believe how busy you are, hope you don't get burned out!!

Dani- How was WI? Hope you're feeling better!

Karen- Congrats on passing up the cheesecake!! That's a major accomplishment!!

RR- NO forgetting to eat missy!! DH missed most of the Devils game yesterday, but found his hat in time for them to score and win! Didn't have time to get Peter in his little shirt.
Old 03-31-2003, 12:24 PM   #7  
IALAC

S/C/G: 225/204/140

Height: 5'4"

I have not much time but quickly wanted to pop in and say my first weigh in (since a very long time) was great. I lost 4.6 pounds! Whew! I am raring to go and after a few big meals this weekend I am back on my salads for lunch and water and walking.

A better reply coming later.

dani
Old 03-31-2003, 01:12 PM   #8  

hello.

BAILEY!!! Great to hear from you. Please post when you can.

Lauren - oh, I wish I could lock myself in for a weekend! I'm planning to have the family here for Easter dinner and I've got that to plan, plus I've got to work on ds' graduation party and all the little things that I am just not getting done.

Happy -

Later.

Rabbit
Old 03-31-2003, 01:53 PM   #9  

Hi everyone, I had a productive weekend and got lots of housecleaning done. DH performed a miracle on the whole outside and everything looks so awesome. He even planted some fresh herbs for us. I've been wanting to do that for awhile. I didn't do so good on the eating - Fri and Sat were okay except for having too much alcohol. Sunday I completely blew my diet. Thankfully the scale hasn't shown it yet. My cousin-in-law just had a baby girl so we went to see her. She is precious!!! I bought them a boppy pillow with matching blanket since so many of you had good things to say about it. They love it and use it constantly so thank you!!

Rabbit, you are one busy lady!! I've had something to do every weekend for awhile now but it's not as crazy as your schedule. Next weekend is the same but after that I hope to lay around for a couple of days. I think alcohol should be negative points since it dehydrates you.

Congrats Happyface!! That's a great loss!! I'm down 1 lb and happy with that.

Hi Bailey!!!! I've missed ya! I almost fell outta my chair when I saw your name under Last Post. I'm with Lauren...get on the horse again. You were always great inspiration for me. Good luck with your weigh-in.

Karen, if it makes you feel any better it's supposed to be 39 degrees when I get up tomorrow morning. Is this not FL's Spring Break???? You better get back to checking your sugars!! It's important for that bun in the oven.

RR, jersey or no jersey??

Have a great week everyone!!
Liz
Old 03-31-2003, 08:50 PM   #10  

dani--

Great job with weigh in!! I am proud of you!!
Old 04-01-2003, 12:27 PM   #11  

hello hello.

What gorgeous weather! Hope to get outside some this afternoon, planning to take 30 minutes for it.

Liz - nice that dh got your outside awesome. we need to get to that here. ~ I hate to drink my points, but I decided to go with it and have some Asti at the wedding.

Blu - Welcome!

Rabbit
Old 04-02-2003, 10:48 AM   #12  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

Just popping in to say hi! It's nice out today, so I may try and take a walk before work.

Have a great day!
Old 04-02-2003, 11:01 AM   #13  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Good Morning all,

I've been doing Thank you notes the past couple of days so I've been MIA. The pg is making my carpal tunnel almost impossible to live with. The writting makes my hand so numb that typing has been out of the question. One more reason I am so anxious to get Alex here. I'm tired of the constant numbness and pain in my hand. .

Eating and sugars have been OK. We had Chinese last night so sugar was a little high. Not bad though.

I am off today because of a low case load. So far I've only slept really late and sat here watching TV and not doing anything. I'm totally lazy lately.

Hope everyone is having a great day.
Old 04-02-2003, 11:31 AM   #14  
Donna

Hello Everyone,

We skipped WW last night so I have no idea how I did weight wise, but I know it's been a poor week, I haven't journalled anything and only walked twice, although we did take the long (1.5 miles) walk both times. We're going to have to come up with another longer walk soon this is becoming routine and doesn't tire out the dogs anymore On a good note my pants keep falling down this morning and since I'm due to start TOM tomorrow this is an encouraging sign.

Oh well it's a new week and I'm starting over (agian ). It's beautiful spring day out today so we're going to walk the dogs this afternoon then grill out, it aught to be a nice day .

Hopefully I'll check back more often again.

Have a great week everyone!!!!

-Tech :
Old 04-02-2003, 12:59 PM   #15  

hello all.

Beautiful day again. We are having a heat wave, supposed to be 85 today - and just Sunday there were snow flurries

My weigh in is tomorrow. I should have a loss. Trying to keep focused here.

Karen - ow, sorry about the carpal tunnel.

Tech - yeah on the pants!

Lauren - hope you got outside to enjoy the weather.

I got a cheesecake ordered for Easter dinner, made my menu plan and also ordered cheesecakes for ds' graduation party. So I'm getting on the ball here . ..

Rabbit
Closed Thread