South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 12-03-2010, 10:49 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 150/144/120

Height: 5'4"

Question P1 question, Please!!!!!

Hi everyone....Well, I'm back at it after dealing with my son's illness. All is well now, so hopefully there won't be any major distractions.

I just have a question....in my book it says under fats and oils to use 2 tbs of these per day. But then under the sample menus I noticed that there are meals using salad dressing for lunch and dinner in the same day. I thought dressings were considered a fat. Or can you use 2 tbs. dressing w/ a salad at lunch and then use 1 tbs. olive oil to roast veggies at dinner? Or, is it 2 tbs. fat period per day. I hope I didn't confuse anyone....but I'm just a little worried about this
Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

cin
cinnycinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:00 AM   #2  
OMW to a brand new me!

S/C/G: 312/seeticker/135

Height: 5'1"

I use both. Salad dressing and the Olive oil to roast and cook with.
lazylioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:26 PM   #3  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Honestly I buy salad dressings that are good for SBD and I don't worry about the oil content in them (which is usually low cuz most of the time I buy FF or LF dressings).

You can also do things like use an olive oil spray bottle so you use as little oil as possible in your cooking- I LOVE mine
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote