View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 03:36 PM   #6
rrc

S/C/G: 203.8/186.2/133.8

Height: 5'2"

Smile Hello-new here.

Hello All. I am new to your group just today.

My name is Robin. I am 43 years old and live in Northern Michigan, USA (where we have gotten about 6 inches of snow today!). I work as a phlebotimist. I have an almost 19 year old son that lives in Maine. I just celebrated 2 years of contented happiness with a man that is 22 years older than me (did not see that one coming 2.5 years ago). Despite not winning the lottery yet, life is good.

I have joined and quit WW too many times to count over the years. I have said this before but...this time really is different. For the first time ever I am taking it slow and steady. I re-joined WW on 9/21/10 and have lost every week since. My total is 17.6 lbs right now; I'm losing about 1-2 lbs a week. My previous goals before were to lose the weight ASAP and I would always (once I lost 12 lbs my first week..not even kidding) lose between 15-20 lbs it but then quit and always gain it back.

My biggest challenge is exercise...hate it. I have not exercised once since I started. I know that is the key to my success but can't quite get there yet.

So, here I am. Glad to meet you!

-Robin
rrc is offline   Reply With Quote