General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-28-2010, 08:05 PM   #1  
Tiff

S/C/G: 322/ticker/175

Height: 5' 7"

Default hmph, looked at the whole "thanksgiving" thing ALL wrong

so i went into thanksgiving thinking NO problem, i pretty much dislike all food items, thanksgiving related, anyways. as it turns out, thanksgiving food WASNT the problem, but BELIEVE me, there was indeed a problem.

day before thanksgiving we cleaned and i was MEGA tired from cleaning all day long, for someone who is 300 plus, with arthritis and fibromyalgia, no small feat. day of thanksgiving was MEGA tired from hosting dinner, dishes, dealing with family etc.

now i am 2 days into this thanksgiving nonsense and not only am i tired, but i am in pain now too. friday, i did a quick re-clean, and sorta caught up on some down time. saturday i decided the whole entire upstairs needed cleaned and rugs scrubbed, i figured since the downstairs was so clean i might as well get the upstairs to match, so three bedrooms upstairs, walls washed, rugs scrubbed, everything dusted etc etc etc.......

FINALLY my point, yes i did have one ...... thanksgiving flared up my OCD, which left me feeling super super tired and in pain. and that equals not tracking what i'm eating, being too tired to cook, and too tired to care! grabbing whatever is easy and throwing me completely off track. sigh

hopefully the scales will be sorta kind next wednesday when i weigh in, and hopefully the extra activity will help.......but crap........i'm scared lol, and i only had 1 plate of THANKSGIVING "food" DAMN
pipernoswiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:50 PM   #2  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

I didn't over eat on food. I had
lots and lots of liquid!

So now I'm trying to get rid of
this water weight. Hopefully this
Wednesday's weigh-in will be
good for both of us!
Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:01 PM   #3  
Berry and Me

S/C/G: 235/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

I'm sorry you're in pain! That really sucks, but look on the bright side! You were burning calories while you were cleaning! It's not like you just sat around watching tv and eating potato chips. You were doing something! ~hugs~
Lauren201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 05:31 PM   #4  
Tiff

S/C/G: 322/ticker/175

Height: 5' 7"

thanks guys 2morrow will tell all ............. sigh
pipernoswiper is offline   Reply With Quote