General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-26-2010, 12:12 AM   #1  

Location: On Planet Earth...I'm waiting for the Oxygen levels to go up on the other planet's before I move

S/C/G: 250/125/120

Height: 5'3"

Default Da-da-da-da BOOT GIRL

First of all let me just say this is just me rambling happily....

I've developed a new theory and I'm sure not everyone will agree with me on boot people and strappy high heel people.

I believe that boot people are generally nicer then strappy high heel people. For example other boot people will complement my boots all the time and I do the same to other people. Yet my friend a 'strappy high heel girl' walked up to another girl with nice heels to tell her they were nice and the girl said 'yeah I know and I'm not telling you were I got them ether.' And stuff like this has happened on more then one occasion.

From my experiance heel people are very competitive and do not like to share shoe information. It all becomes very top secret information on where they shop. My friend is the exception...she's very nice to everyone but I've yet to meet any other strappy high heel girl who is nice.

Then again maybe I'm just hanging out with mean people

I'm going to end this here with saying I love my boots and I'm so proud to be a boot girl

(I know I know no one should like there boots as much as I like mine)
WinterJinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:12 AM   #2  

Height: 5'2

LoL! what kinda boots are we talkin, here? i'm a both kinda girl! i love wearin my uggs with jeans and a sweatshirt, but i LOVE wearing my heels when i go out!
vatkins22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:11 PM   #3  

Location: On Planet Earth...I'm waiting for the Oxygen levels to go up on the other planet's before I move

S/C/G: 250/125/120

Height: 5'3"

I know you probaly won't come back to this but I love all boots! I have laid back comfortable rider boots and ankle boots. Then I have my above the knee high heel boots and my brown lace-up ankle booties that gives every outfit some pizazz and makes it dressy
WinterJinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:38 PM   #4  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterJinx View Post
Yet my friend a 'strappy high heel girl' walked up to another girl with nice heels to tell her they were nice and the girl said 'yeah I know and I'm not telling you were I got them ether.' And stuff like this has happened on more then one occasion.
This made me laugh, because I remember one time in high school a classmate of mine was wearing these cute shoes, and I said, "Ooh cute shoes!" and she said, "I know, that's why I bought them," and walked away. Rude!
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:18 PM   #5  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Boots and Boys they bring me so much joy
I love boots all boots, combat boots, girly boots, flat boots, high heel boots, ugh boots, all boots
I'm not a strappy shoe person, or a high heel shoe girl I can hardly walk in them. But boots I can walk in no problem.

Last edited by MiZTaCCen; 11-26-2010 at 11:19 PM.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 12:29 AM   #6  

Height: 5'2

i think it's safe to say i just have a shoe addiction! i love boots too, especially high heel boots in the winter. gotta love lookin sexy in those high heels!!
vatkins22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 02:28 PM   #7  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Umm...I wear both. Stappy heels in the summer..and boots in the winter. I love all shoes.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote