View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 08:15 AM   #11
Shmead

S/C/G: HW:300 Pregnancy: 160/167/185

Height: 5'5"

I am going to eat. I am having all sorts of weird issues right now because I am getting myself artificially inseminated this morning. I'm also in the middle of a pretty good losing streak. Part of me wants to stay strict, because in all honesty, whether or not this works probably has nothing to do with whether I eat 1600 or 2300 calories a day these next 2 weeks, or if I exercise or not. But not eating/exercising almost feels silly (This is $1500/time, plus the emotional stuff--don't I want to maximize my chances?!). So overall--for the next two weeks until I know about the pregnancy--I have no idea what to do.

So I think I am going to eat and not worry about it. However, I WILL record what I eat, at least in terms of over-estimated calories, so that I will see the effect in my daily average for weeks to come. I will indulge, but I won't pretend it didn't count because it's Thanksgiving.

If it weren't for the baby thing, I'd probably still eat and not worry about it. I don't really ever have unexpected bad days/weekends: I am a compulsive planner and the least impulsive person I know, and I know I can return to my routines. It especially helps that Thanksgiving is a couple hours away--context is important.
Shmead is offline   Reply With Quote