Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 11-13-2010, 11:21 PM   #1  
I CAN do this!

S/C/G: 230/179/160

Height: 5'4.5

Default please suggest how to make the wii fit plus more difficult/intense.

i got it in the very beggining. i love that it's tracked my progress since the begining. (march) but i hardly use it anymore. i really expected more in the cardio section. i still use free run. that's the most intense w/o. but i hate that my cals burned must be completely wrong. they always say it's way low.

it does have challenging core work, like the jack knives and some challenges against the trainer. i really wish there was a squats challenge.
katy trail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 08:04 AM   #2  
Intuituve Eater

S/C/G: 378/378/320

Height: 5'7

Talking

I know you posted about making wii fit harder, but if you can afford it I would recommend getting ea active. It has much harder work outs
Obsidianbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:00 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 344/119/116

Height: 5'1"

I started this journey with EA Sports Active and just hit my down 65 lbs. yesterday. I personally like the more workouts better the the original. I use the Wii Fit Plus on my light workout days mostly for the yoga for balance. I also like the boxing - it seems to give a pretty good workout.
CherryPie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:50 PM   #4  
I CAN do this!

S/C/G: 230/179/160

Height: 5'4.5

i might get a different wii game later. i'm trying to just use what i have already for now. we have alot of different kinds of equipment- weights,punching bag bunch of sorta guy stuff. i guess i'm trying to find a way to make it useful. it's just not hard enough. even the strength w/o it's challenging to figure out how to make them harder. i can do 50# squats. doing a few side lunges or 'chair' position moves just isn't going to cut it.

the core work is challenging. the challenges with the trainers is cool.

which moves do you add weight to? i also have ankle wts i could use.
katy trail is offline   Reply With Quote