Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2003, 04:09 PM   #1  

Question Laser stretch mark removal ?

Hi everyone,
I didn't know where to post this so I thought I would try here. Has any one ever had Laser stretch mark removal? If so what is you experience with it? Does it really help or is it a rip off? Thanks

Last edited by Sugar Pie; 03-25-2003 at 04:13 PM.
Old 03-27-2003, 07:28 AM   #2  

Gee Sugar Pie, I don't think any one has an answer to your question, but I just wanted to say hello!

Have you had wls surgery?
Old 03-27-2003, 04:41 PM   #3  

Hi Peach Pit,

Guess not, hee, hee. I was hoping that maybe someone that had WLS might have had this procedure done too. Doesn't look as though it is real common yet. I personally haven't had any kind of surgery yet. I had considered it at one point and know someone that went through it and had wonderful results from it, she looks excellent and you never would have thought that she had ever been overweight. I am still trying to lose weight the old fashioned way though. If I don't get any results on my own in the next year or so then I will look into getting the surgery. So far I seem to be doing ok on my own but I think it is wonderful that the surgery is an available option if I can't lose it on my own
Have you had the surgery yet?
Closed Thread