Old 11-07-2010, 10:55 PM   #1  

Default Blue Team Fall Focus Chat Thread Week 8 (11/08 - 11/14)

Hi everyone,
Here we are at week 8 and I know this will be a good one. 8 is my favorite number.

What is your favorite number
Old 11-07-2010, 11:20 PM   #2  

Okay everyone results are posted and the Blue Team is back on top for week 7.....WooHoo!!!!!! Let's keep this up through week 8.

Congratulations to our biggest losers for the week:

Biggest Loser:
Muffentop, -5.8 lbs, -2.96%

Honorable mentions:
Gracie789, -3 lbs, -2.07%
Bigmid, -3.6 lbs, -2.06%
MamaP, -2.4 lbs, -1.12%

Team loss of: -23.7 lbs, -.46%

Great job everyone

Reminder to post your weights we lost another member tonight with quite a few who will be next week if you don't WI
Old 11-08-2010, 10:39 AM   #3  
TEAM CUPID & BL BLUE TEAM

S/C/G: 306/see ticker/153

Height: 5'3

CONGRATS Blue team!!!!!! I'm proud of everyone. And A super high five to muffen!! Way to rock that weight loss girlie!

I know I can be doing better. I know I *NEED* to be. I am losing steadily, but not at the rate I would like. If I weren't just so darn lazy!

I don't know that I have a vaforite number.. If I *HAD* to choose, I suppose I'd pick 7. No clue why. LOL

Hoping week 8 is great for everyone! I plan to be more focused this week!
Old 11-08-2010, 01:43 PM   #4  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

I love the number 8,as in b-day month,8 pounds gained on this challenge.

So my new challenge is to lose the 8 that I gained
Old 11-08-2010, 02:00 PM   #5  
The girl who can

S/C/G: 240/207.8/165

Height: 5'6"

Congrats Blue Team and Muffentop!

I've never really thought about having a favorite number, but I do know that I view numbers as having personalities. (That's weird, isn't it? ) 8 is very balanced and straight-forward. 7 and 1 are both abrupt and angry. 3 is laid back and poetic. 6 is very maternal. 2 is devious. 4 is artistic. 5 is graceful and lovely. 9 is shrewish and demanding.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:29 PM   #6  
on the way to Onederland

S/C/G: 260/248/220(mini goal)/140

Height: 5'4

go blue
Old 11-08-2010, 11:42 PM   #7  
TEAM CUPID & BL BLUE TEAM

S/C/G: 306/see ticker/153

Height: 5'3

LOL Rochester. I've never thought of numbers with personalities!

It's quiet in here. Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 11-09-2010, 06:39 PM   #8  

Hi sorry I didn't check in yesterday I was having a very bad day at work. Then I went home and wanted to work out downstairs but my cousin (who is staying with us for 2 months) was watching tv. But instead of doing nothing I bundled up and went for a walk. I started to run then kept going.....I did a half hour straight I've never done that before. So angry and cold may be the magic solution. I've been really hungry today and only have 100 calories left for the day. I know I'll be going over that.

Mercy - I'm right there with you. Let's get rid of this somehow. Not sure but I really need to get my head back on straight.

Hello to everyone else I'll be back for personals.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:13 PM   #9  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmid View Post
Hi sorry I didn't check in yesterday I was having a very bad day at work. Then I went home and wanted to work out downstairs but my cousin (who is staying with us for 2 months) was watching tv. But instead of doing nothing I bundled up and went for a walk. I started to run then kept going.....I did a half hour straight I've never done that before. So angry and cold may be the magic solution. I've been really hungry today and only have 100 calories left for the day. I know I'll be going over that.

Mercy - I'm right there with you. Let's get rid of this somehow. Not sure but I really need to get my head back on straight.

Hello to everyone else I'll be back for personals.
I think we both have had a bad stretch.Mine started with my mother and it lasted for 3 weeks.Yesterday I seemed to have snapped out of it.I did 2 Leslie Sansone walks and ENJOYED it,something that I haven't been able to do,much less enjoy.I can't tell you why I was feeling so crappy and why I snapped out of it,but I can tell you that I was scared ****less that I was going to lose everything that I had gained and I was hating myself for that.

I'm glad that I stuck around here though and Jackie I know that you will pull out of this.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:48 PM   #10  

Good evening, ladies! Congratulations to all of you. I'm really proud to be on the blue team. I was at a quilting retreat for 5 days with no choice for meals. I'm up a pound but think it might be sodium because I don't cook with salt at home so hopefully I'll have it gone by my WI on Saturday.

I can't wait for the new program. I think it may be just the thing I need to finally get to goal.
Old 11-10-2010, 05:20 PM   #11  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

I'm back in town after going to North Carolina to visit my daughter and her family and to attend the Marine Corps Ball. I'm exhausted and totally buried at work. Hope everyone is having a good week. I'm up a few pounds so far this week but hopefully they won't stick around long.

Last edited by MamaP; 11-11-2010 at 12:13 PM.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:47 AM   #12  

Just a quick hello before bed. I've done a new exercise routine for the last two days and it feels good. The exercise is definitely back on track the last two weeks. Now to get the eating back there. I will exercise again tomorrow if I can walk
Be back in the morning for personals
Old 11-11-2010, 04:59 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5

Hello everyone. Sorry i missed last weeks weigh in. My laptop had gone for fixing and i just wasnt able to get my hands on a computer. how is everyone doing. i see the blue team won again
go blue!
i have stopped exercising... COMPLETELY
not proud of it. weigh loss has become a snail. i haven't lost anything in two weeks now.
and i like the number 8.
infact i would like to loose eight pounds by the end of this month:P
do you think i'll be able to be under 200 by Christmas?
i really need to work on that. Everyone i know is coming down for vacations. my friends have not seen me since i have started this diet and i would really like them to see me under 200lbs.
i will be more focused this week..... hopefully!
how is everyone else?
Old 11-11-2010, 01:10 PM   #14  

Morning blue team the sun is shining and it's going to be a great day. I already did one workout and Nancy is coming over later and we are going for a walk.

Make sure to take a minute and remember our veterans today

I don't think I'll be posting a loss this week in fact it may be a small gain again. My eating is a bit off but the exercise is good and I think my muscles are holding on to a bit of water from actually using them again.

Jackie - 7 is supposed to be a lucky number

Rochester - your number personalities are funny....I like it

gypsychic - hello

Mercy - so glad you snapped out of it now can you slap me out of it...lol I am back on track with the exercise it's the eating and it's weird as I thought with no occasions from halloween to Christmas I should be able to go right back into my eating healthy....my mind has other motives. I think I'm winterizing....but I need to stop. It's getting better but it needs to be perfect.

QuilterInVa - welcome back I hope you had a good time and got lots done. Well done on only putting on a pound that's awesome seeing as you had no control over the food choices. What new program are you waiting for....or did I miss something

MamaP - how was the visit and was the ball fantastic. I see you have a new picture I haven't looked at it yet but will after this

Sameen - no problem as computers are a funny breed....and they work when they want to not when we want them to. As for under 200 by Christmas...if your ticker is up to date....it is do able but I think it would be dangerous to lose that much in such a short amount of time. It would be better to start your exercise again and being toned at a little higher weight is still better then flabby (like me) at a lower weight. You have done amazing since being on these challanges just don't forget how far you have already come. You look fantastic and your family and friends will think so too. Be healthy

Well going to go for now everyone have a great OP day

Hello to all the rest of the team.....where are all of you
Old 11-11-2010, 01:17 PM   #15  

BigMid, I'm waiting for the new WW plan which comes out November 28. Free fruit as well as vegetables!