View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 12:31 PM   #32
JollyCrewzer

S/C/G: 188/153/138

Height: 5'3"

Great NSV today!! I am actually wearing a size 8!!! Woohooo! I am so excited! I bought these pants about three weeks ago and couldn't even button them - about two inches away. I tried them on several days ago and could button them but they looked too tight. Today - they fit!! IP is amazing! Even though my weight losses have been slow - everyone is right - slow and steady wins the race!!

On a sadder note, I just opened my lunch and realized I forgot my salad dressing. I panicked a bit, but started eating it plain and realized lettuce, celery, green peppers and cucumbers plain aren't that bad! I would have never done this before IP. I would have headed out the door to Fast Food!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepperGal View Post
I am new to IP ~ gearing up for my first weigh in!

I've enjoyed reading through so many helpful comments.

Does anyone know if the snack must be eaten after dinner? I have been having it with dinner as my dessert. If it needs to be eaten separately, I would prefer to have it in the afternoon. Is that allowed?

Thanks again for such incredible information from so many!
I was told that as long as you get that 3rd packet in, it doesn't matter when. I have always had mine at about 8:00 pm. But, in an effort to change things up a bit and hopefully have a bigger weight loss this week, I changed my snack time to 3:00. So far it seems to be working. I also eliminated restricted bars. Hopefully, tomorrow I will see a 3 - 4 lb. loss which is high for me. Not sure if it has anything to do with moving my snack, but I have eliminated restricteds before with no change.

TennesseeLeigh We are all so happy for you! Remember to eat healthy during your pregnancy - You are eating for two!!!

Good Luck to all the Tuesday Weighers!!!