Thread: Wonderslim #5
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 10:51 PM   #57
Waterwoman64

S/C/G: 220/190/160

Height: 5'6"

Hey All! Good to see our old PChop peeking in and checking back with us (11/5)

Kristi - Haven't heard from ya since the big dinner...it sure sounded yummy.
46.5# Girl!!! You are sooooo close to the big 50! Am sure you can almost taste it!

Jyoyo - Zumba sounds so much like something you would like and be good at too! Glad you found a new thing to help you toward your new goal. I am also liking the idea of a goal and have been kicking the idea around in my head. A 5% goal for me would be 9.5 lbs. - but 10 lbs would take me to a dream weight of 179! Wow, that would really be great.

Irish - thanks for giving us heads up on thoughts to share for Thanksgiving coming.

Jen - I sure can identify with the struggle you have been having......but glad to hear you are getting back on track with the liquid supplements only........ Does that include soups, or just shakes all day? Then, by detoxing for a week, didn't you say you just do the WS products only (entrees, etc.) and no lean/green?

Anyway, this food addiction we all seem to share really is a struggle and I don't believe I will ever be able to eat the way I used to ever again. Of course, I do not want to be back at that beginning weight and uncomfortable again either. Am beginning to feel fat again since plateauing and hopefully that will serve as incentive to stay OP too. Along with the idea of the 5% goal by the first of the year.

One thing about this.......we here are all in the same boat and it really helps to know that and have a place to come to in order to share our feelings.....ups and downs.

"First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do" Epictetus