Old 11-08-2010, 11:59 AM   #1  

Default Thanksgiving Ideas?

Hi! Just started the IP diet 3 days ago, but I'm not looking forward to Thanksgiving. I was looking through the forums and recipe pages but I can't find any thanksgiving-y recipes. Does anyone have some they would like to share? I don't want to start only to fall off the wagon 2 weeks later!
SBunton83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 01:53 PM   #2  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBunton83 View Post
Hi! Just started the IP diet 3 days ago, but I'm not looking forward to Thanksgiving. I was looking through the forums and recipe pages but I can't find any thanksgiving-y recipes. Does anyone have some they would like to share? I don't want to start only to fall off the wagon 2 weeks later!
There' a whole thread on Thanksgiving ideas, plus the two recipe stickies -- wealth of information.

But here's a simple replacement for cranberry sauce:

2 packets of raspberry jello, prepared w/ 10-12 oz water
1 package frozen rhubarb, cooked in .5 cup water
1-2 shakes of Stevia, if desired.

You can just combine the two in a mold or put them in a blender, blend, and mold. Either way, this is delicious, simple, and on protocol.
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 165.5/137/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBunton83 View Post
Mashed potato and gravy IP way.

Celery root boiled in chicken stock then pureed
with IP chicken soup as gravy
ladyvrod is offline   Reply With Quote