Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 11-08-2010, 09:36 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 174→168.0→135

Height: 4'9''

Unhappy One last dumb quetsion...

...question* LOL

before I put in this 30 day shred dvd and check it out. I don't really have to change my eating habits, do I? I mean I might start eating more protein and stuff the further I get into the workouts, and I might try some of the meal ideas they offer, but I don't have the money to go grocery shopping and all that right now. It just seems like added stress.

Should I fair all right if I stick to my current calorie counting and use the DVD?

Last edited by yhahmd; 11-08-2010 at 09:36 AM.
yhahmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:47 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 234/205/185

Height: 5'10"

Enjoy the workout DVD and and stick to your current diet. If you are hungry eat another snack or meal. Most average people don't need all the extra protein and calories the professional athletes need.
geobuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:53 AM   #3  
I CAN do this!

S/C/G: 230/179/160

Height: 5'4.5

i think you are asking if you really need to get biggest loser diet approved foods? i don't think we have to follow a strictured plan to have sucess. you are already having sucess calorie counting. long as that includes lots of healthy choices to give you energy, stay the course keep going
katy trail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 01:15 PM   #4  

S/C/G: GW: 125

Height: 5'6"

30DS is tough, but it does not require a change in diet.
thesame7lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 06:28 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 174→168.0→135

Height: 4'9''

30DS IS tough lol. I tried it out today and man I was whipped. I also didn't eat a good enough breakfast, so my arms and legs were all wiggly and I was faint. Now I know though. I can't imagine ever moving on to level 2 let alone level 3 lol.

and @ katy trail, yeah, I was curious about that. But I think I'm doing okay on my own. Now that I think about it it was kind of a stupid question to ask.
yhahmd is offline   Reply With Quote