Old 11-05-2010, 11:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 229/209/125

Height: 5'0

Default Smacks forehead!

Had a really bad eating night. I did great all day but dinner was a mess. Hubby wanted take out so I went ahead and bought fried chicken for him. I tried to be good and had some chicken veggie rolls and steamed rice with coconut curry beef. Unfortunately I still managed to go over board and now feel bloated and frustrated with myself.

It could've been worse but I'm just going to have to put take out on hold for myself for awhile. At least until I can say no to portions etc. I just get so tired some nights after work and didn't want to just cook for myself.
Aislin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:54 PM   #2  
Points Master

S/C/G: 357/T/180

Height: 5'7"

When the wife and I go out, we usually try to split one dinner, It helps me since I have no portion control, or full buzzer....LOL.
BigDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:26 AM   #3  
Patience Grasshopper

S/C/G: 213/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6

It's okay Aislin! People make mistakes The important thing is to jump right back into your healthy eating tomorrow. Don't give up because you had a small bump in the road. Your doing a great job, just keep on truckin
chubbyhipster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:19 PM   #4  

Thanks for the support .

Big Daddy...hubby is a beanpole (never gains weight)and we like totally different things food wise. He really couldn't care less if he ate or not most days. ( Wish I was like that lol). So sharing isn't an option. However I think its fantastic that you and the wife help eachother out that way. My hubby doesn't understand how weight loss could be so hard. He figures you just stop eating bad stuff...easy to say...hard to do for me.

Thanks amylinstead. Love your tats by the way. I did really well today...no activity but I have really weird shifts today and tomorrow. Back on the walking schedule Monday though.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:44 PM   #5  
Points Master

S/C/G: 357/T/180

Height: 5'7"

I know what u mean about the never gains weight thing. My wife is 5'7" and 127 and eats like crap most days. Chips, chocolate, peanut butter, etc. She just happens to have outstanding portion control (accidental) She just gets full so easily and eats extremely slowly (opposite of me).

It was so hard watching my wife eat whatever when i started this journey, but it has gotten so much easier. (2.5 yrs) I just think about where i was everytime i eyeball something i would like to eat too much of.

I'm sure you will do great and like the above poster said, theere will be bumps on the road. We are all human after all.

You thought about what you ordered first even though you feel you went overboard. That shows you were thinking of the best choices. Sorry for rambling, good luck with your journey.
BigDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:18 PM   #6  

Thanks Big Daddy. My biggest issue is portion control too. I eat until I'm stuffed so I am currently trying to retrain myself to take control and rcognise when I am full. Its hard but I find the ww program helps tremendously. Makes me SEE what I'm eating.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:18 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 176/146/145

Height: 5'6"

I was eating until I was stuffed too. Another WW member told me to drink a full glass of water before each meal. It is 0 points, you get your fluids in and you feel fuller after your meal. Its worked for me.
shellerooskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:00 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 196/181/145

Height: 5'3"

I can understand your position. I had a hard day at work was tired. Had 9 points left and just felt unmotivated got fried rice, crab Rangoon, and piece of chocolate cake....
ducktape54 is offline   Reply With Quote